Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wanting a Adam's blanket, have products to trade

Devon527

2 minutes ago, Parad0x said:

No problem, so glad you were able to get one!  The second I saw them in the flash sale I thought of your post seeking one for a while now. 👍

Thats great! Guess my persistence paid off trying to get one and it showing up in the feed. Thanks again! They're sold out already lol

4 hours ago, Devon527 said:

Thats great! Guess my persistence paid off trying to get one and it showing up in the feed. Thanks again! They're sold out already lol

Name change: SqueakyWheel_WarmBlanket 👍😁😉

4 hours ago, Devon527 said:

I was typing a message to you on Facebook earlier but noticed they were out of stock right before I sent it haha. I'm glad you got one. Did the 15% off apply to the blanket? That would be a steal if so. 

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Name change: SqueakyWheel_WarmBlanket 👍😁😉

Squeaky wheel? Lol

57 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

I was typing a message to you on Facebook earlier but noticed they were out of stock right before I sent it haha. I'm glad you got one. Did the 15% off apply to the blanket? That would be a steal if so. 

Yeah the discount code worked on it! I couldn’t say no to that price! Thanks for thinking of me too when they popped up for sale.