Customer Service 866.965.0400

Comprehensive List of Limited Editions

On 8/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, SgtLip said:

I wasn't finding fault, I can understand collecting items such as you mention. In my 64 years, I have just not heard of anyone collecting car cleaners and polish. It's cool. Its his money and he can do with it as he pleases. I was thinking how good the product would be if some of it was old.

I don't follow the limited edition Adam's releases, so maybe this isn't the norm. But, I saw 2 unused bottles on Ebay that sold for like $150. I'm going to assume not every release would sale like that. But a $10-15 bottle selling for $150, wow lol.  And maybe I'm wrong, maybe all the limited editions would sell for 10x the price on Ebay hummmmmm!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I have created a website with all the bottles that I can identify. You can create an account and keep track of the bottles you have. I still need to add some where I just don't have any context (or maybe there are conflicting details), so any input would be appreciated. I also need some pictures and release dates. 

https://www.kusma.name

If you decide to create an account, you need to confirm your email address (email will be sent), then you can login. All the bottles will be listed with quantity 0 so you can update each one. This is best done on a desktop/laptop and not a cell phone. Double click the 0, change the quantity and click somewhere else. If you want to export your list to Excel, change the "Show 25 entries" to "Show all entries" and then it will load them all and you can click the Excel link. 

These are the bottles I need to investigate or clarify:

2017 - All Black Bottle - Chocolate Mint Detail Spray (is this Valentine's Day?)
2017 Black Friday Detail Spray (Black Logo)
2017 Black Friday Interior Detailer (Black Logo)
Change 2017 Valentine's Day to 2018?
Was there 2018 Memorial Day DS?
Is the 2018 St. Patrick's really 2019?
Matte Detailer Gloss label 
Matte Detailer Matte label 
C1 Corvette Detail Spray

Thanks to all those who provided  input/pictures/etc.