Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cordless Polisher

KBsToy

Question

4 answers to this question

I new need 15 mm polisher and was going to pull the trigger on a regular SK and then the cordless came out.  Using a corded polisher and having cord get dragged across the body always bothered me, so this I really like the idea of the cordless.  I have a few items on interest about the cordless and am looking forward to feedback from others.

The balance of the polisher given that the battery is one the opposite end of the polisher.

The overall feel of the weight of the polisher since we know the batteries are heavy.  We all know 5.5 lbs can feel very different according to how it is held.

The total time that the polisher can be used before the battery is drained.  I know the ad states 30-45 minutes under load, but what do people actually get.

The time to recharge the battery so you can continue working.  Is the time to recharge less than the time to drain the battery, so two batteries is enough to keep you going.

Last - Why can't all these manufacturers get together and come up with a standard battery socket so we don't need so many different battery chargers...  I think the last item is more of a frustration than anything else.   Many of my tools are Craftsman solely because of the battery and charger compatibility.  Even with the Craftsman line the yard tools are different from the hand tools.