Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Site, Take a Look and Save!

2 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Hi guys, all good things and great feedback! We hope you're all enjoying the new site and the new features. In terms of moving the button to a more exposed location, I've expressed the concerns to our team and we'll look into seeing what our options are. The forums aren't going anywhere as this is a crucial point of like-minded enthusiasts and data! As for the country of origin to be added, each and every one of the bullets on the main page have the 6th bullet to be the country of origin. 

Thanks, Kyle. Looking forward to having the countries added back. Think it's a positive for you all. 

2 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

Can someone tell me how to save to my wishlist? I have yet located it on the new site. Sorry in advance for my laziness, but I don’t have time to search at the moment. 

Sorry, Jen, I think that doesn't exist on the new site, at least not yet. I'll reach out to the HQ directly and see if/when they'll add it back.

13 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Sorry, Jen, I think that doesn't exist on the new site, at least not yet. I'll reach out to the HQ directly and see if/when they'll add it back.

Please let us know,  I was looking for the wishlist as well 

On 7/30/2019 at 8:49 AM, 8675309'SS said:

Oh Googly moogly. :willy:

Thanks Chris @falcaineer

On 7/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, Boostedlude said:

Please let us know,  I was looking for the wishlist as well 

Wish list is ACTIVE!! Login to you account, then click the heart icon in the top right. Happy shopping...and wishing!!! 😀

Thanks, @Kyle@Adams and team for making this happen!!

Thank you for letting us know @falcaineer and thank you @Kyle@Adams for getting this put online.  I have tested it by adding items ant it seems to be working liken a charm.  Much appreciated, and the wife said Thank You also...

Update:  I added several items, signed out, cleared the cache and cookies and signed back in and everything was there.  The layout of the wishlist makes is easy to see the products and get to the details.

Future Feature request.  Add the ability to enter a comment for the wishlist items.  Since the wife is nice enough to do a lot of the ordering, she looks for the comments on what to order when or if things need to go together.   Quantity would be another nice to have, but the comments would take care of that need.

Edited by RayS

5 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Just an FYI - I am not able to reach the new site from my work computer behind our super-duper firewall.  I cleared the cache, but no luck.   

You will probably need to ask your IT or network team to whitelist the web site.   I can get to it from the commercial side at my office, but the secure side has most internet sites blocked unless they are whitelisted one-by-one.  According to your companies security policy, they may or may not allow the Adam's site(s) to be whitelisted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 7:55 PM, falcaineer said:

Wish list is ACTIVE!! Login to you account, then click the heart icon in the top right. Happy shopping...and wishing!!! 😀

Thanks, @Kyle@Adams and team for making this happen!!

I think the wishlist heart icon is not working.  I have not been able to use it in my order yesterday?

On 8/17/2019 at 10:13 AM, SgtLip said:

I've seen a lot of typo's but they are minor.

Proofreading every product page is on my list of things to do for the Marketing Team, but I'm going to be out of the office for the next two weeks working at show events (Corvettes at Carlisle and then the Corvette Caravan in Bowling Green), so I may not be able to get to them for a bit!

On 8/17/2019 at 7:39 AM, Boostedlude said:

I think the wishlist heart icon is not working.  I have not been able to use it in my order yesterday?

@Kyle@Adams  I just tried to add some items to the wishlist and not only is the Heart not doing anything the Wishlist option on the products pages is no longer showing up.

I'm not sure if there has been an issue and it needed to be taken offline or not, but it was working fine last week as far as I could tell.  

@Kyle@Adams @TheWolf @falcaineer @Rich

Hey not sure who this should be directed to, tagged all of you thinking you could pass it on to the right person: The video on the New Ceramic Spray Coating page has no audio for any of my devices.

Update: Disregard! It works now. I spoke to Charles, and he said it worked, and I checked again, sure enough it worked.

Edited by Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin

23 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

@Kyle@Adams @TheWolf @falcaineer @Rich

Hey not sure who this should be directed to, tagged all of you thinking you could pass it on to the right person: The video on the New Ceramic Spray Coating page has no audio for any of my devices.

Update: Disregard! It works now. I spoke to Charles, and he said it worked, and I checked again, sure enough it worked.

Next time we'll tag you 😉😄. Glad it's working now...

I completed my first order by using the items in the wish list.   The one thing I did notice about the wish list is that the items do not get removed from the wish list when you put them into the cart.  It does make you go back and forth a few times to make sure you got everything and didn't double up anything.   Minor stuff compared to so many other sites and the vast improvements from the old site.

This was my 4th or 5th order since the new site went online and my first using the new wish list. The tracker for the free shipping is working great with how much you have left and as soon as I crossed the $100 it turned green and added the free detail spray bottle.  The wife and I both like how smooth it runs and the reduced steps to pay via paypal.   My email arrived in about one minute with the confirmation number.

Edited by RayS

12 hours ago, RayS said:

I completed my first order by using the items in the wish list.   The one thing I did notice about the wish list is that the items do not get removed from the wish list when you put them into the cart.  It does make you go back and forth a few times to make sure you got everything and didn't double up anything.   Minor stuff compared to so many other sites and the vast improvements from the old site.

This was my 4th or 5th order since the new site went online and my first using the new wish list. The tracker for the free shipped is working great with how much you have left and as soon as I crossed the $100 it turned green and added the free detail spray bottle.  The wife and I both like how smooth it runs and the reduced steps to pay via paypal.   My email arrived in about one minute with the confirmation number.

Now if they could get ApplePay working. Its great if you buy one item. You can hit ApplePay and you're done. But if you want a few items and have to enter a Discount Code, you're screwed. ApplePay is NOT an option. In my opinion it defeats having an ApplePay system. Does Adam's really want to drive me to buy ONLY one item and check out?

11 hours ago, falcaineer said:

You're going to love it!!

@SgtLip, Sprayable Compound is a product they leaked a while back but hasn't been released yet. I've had the chance to use it and it's incredible. Works really, really well. I'll post a video of my results with one pass later today...

No option to add to wishlist. I cleared my cache, logged out, but no option to add to wishlist. No little hearts. Nothing. My old wishlist was there. I enabled the option. I even deleted my old wishlist.  Help😩😩😩