Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvette FunFest 2019

flyinon2

I attended Corvette FunFest in Effingham Illinois yesterday and to my surprise, Adams was not there!  FunFest is listed on your events page, so I hope that it was just a conflict this year.  Griots Garage had a truck there though, so I'm not sure what is going on.  I am local to this show and usually stock up on several things while I am there.  I guess that I will just order a few things online this time.  I was glad to see Adams at Bloomington Gold this year though, so I at least got to shop in person once!

9 hours ago, flyinon2 said:

I attended Corvette FunFest in Effingham Illinois yesterday and to my surprise, Adams was not there!  FunFest is listed on your events page, so I hope that it was just a conflict this year.  Griots Garage had a truck there though, so I'm not sure what is going on.  I am local to this show and usually stock up on several things while I am there.  I guess that I will just order a few things online this time.  I was glad to see Adams at Bloomington Gold this year though, so I at least got to shop in person once!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Rick. It's likely the Anaheim store caused the conflict, and that took precedence as a result (the truck is there). But I'll bring it up to the folks at the HQ so they can update the website. We don't want more customers to experience the same thing. Sorry for any inconvenience, but thanks for your understanding.