Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Friday 2019

TheWolf

Received my stuff today and was thrilled. Started my car with a strip wash and starting claying but ran out of sun light. I’ll finish tomorrow and start the paint correction with my new 15mm pro. Really happy with my purchase except I bought the new blanket for my wife and she looked at it and said that will be a neat car cover! I kind of gave her a stare and said it’s to use around the house, games etc! Her exact words were, send it back and get stuff for you, I don’t need another blanket. So much for trying! Guess I’ll add a micro to my collection! 

8B4CF6FB-08DF-47C2-8A52-138C51ACF7C5.jpeg

Edited by Nolesfan

23 minutes ago, Nolesfan said:

Received my stuff today and was thrilled. Started my car with a strip wash and starting claying but ran out of sun light. I’ll finish tomorrow and start the paint correction with my new 15 inch pro. Really happy with my purchase except I bought the new blanket for my wife and she looked at it and said that will be a neat car cover! I kind of gave her a stare and said it’s to use around the house, games etc! Her exact words were, send it back and get stuff for you, I don’t need another blanket. So much for trying! Guess I’ll add a micro to my collection! 

8B4CF6FB-08DF-47C2-8A52-138C51ACF7C5.jpeg

Sweet!! Micro is my next investment! I think you mean 15MM! I think a 15 inch would be a HUGE polisher!! Haha!

4 hours ago, Furyan said:

Is the Foam cannon and mega foam package the same quality cannon as thier newest one Hydro pf22 just with a different bottle attachment?

I believe its a cheaper style rebranded foam cannon. Also, they do not make the PF22. That one is made by MTM Hydro. Adam's just carries them on their site. I have the MTM Hydro personally and its the most well-built cannon I've ever used. I've tried maybe 3-4 cannons/guns before making the jump to the PF22. You won't regret it!

7 hours ago, Amiguel6 said:

I believe its a cheaper style rebranded foam cannon. Also, they do not make the PF22. That one is made by MTM Hydro. Adam's just carries them on their site. I have the MTM Hydro personally and its the most well-built cannon I've ever used. I've tried maybe 3-4 cannons/guns before making the jump to the PF22. You won't regret it!

Okay thanks! I definitely would of bought that package if it were the Hydro. I'll jump once I can get it at 25% off as well as the power washer sprayer handle.

16 hours ago, Furyan said:

Okay thanks! I definitely would of bought that package if it were the Hydro. I'll jump once I can get it at 25% off as well as the power washer sprayer handle.

I've never seen it, or think it ever will be 25% off since it's not an Adam's product. I'm sure MTM Hydro has MAP Policies just like every major company.

15 minutes ago, Nolesfan said:

Wish the shirt they pulled was available or will be soon again. Hopefully they will honor the Black Friday prices when they do

I'm told a printing error was made and they are in the process of re-printing the design of that shirt. Sounds like it'll be available again soon, but no firm date yet. They didn't mention the pricing.

6 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

I'm told a printing error was made and they are in the process of re-printing the design of that shirt. Sounds like it'll be available again soon, but no firm date yet. They didn't mention the pricing.

Edited by Nolesfan

Glad to hear,  I really liked the shirt...in fact its the first shirt from Adam’s I have ever purchased...well 2nd, next to the button up shop shirt.  But either way, it didn’t ship today with my other stuff, so I was wondering what was going on.

Thanks for the info...

God Bless America 

and 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!