Customer Service 866.965.0400

deluxe air freseners..

freshlex287

Question

whats up guys! i may be late to the party but recently i started using the deluxe air fresheners and was wondering if anyone else noticed that they dont have as strong of a smell as the original ones did? or is just me? i know they changed em to look nicer and they do but id rather them be cheaper and have a strong scent. just me? whats your guys take on em? ill prolly still buy em because im an air freshener hoarder but just curious to whats your take on em. thanks

3 answers to this question

Hey Mark! I don't believe our supplier changed for the deluxe air fresheners, but I can certainly bring this up for discussion with the product development and marketing teams.

Was it a particular scent deluxe air freshener that you noticed was less potent, or the deluxe in general? Like Rich, I haven't noticed any difference, but I haven't tried them all out yet either.

1 hour ago, Dan@Adams said:

Hey Mark! I don't believe our supplier changed for the deluxe air fresheners, but I can certainly bring this up for discussion with the product development and marketing teams.

Was it a particular scent deluxe air freshener that you noticed was less potent, or the deluxe in general? Like Rich, I haven't noticed any difference, but I haven't tried them all out yet either.

ive only tried the deluxe coffee and the almond cookie....i barely smelled the coffee one. the almond cookie smelled really good for a couple days and then really died off. like i said maybe its just me? but i felt the old style was more potent.