Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is your favorite Interior Detail spray scent?

Rb1274

Question

I received Eucalyptus mint and Cucumber Aloe... not a fan of either really, cucumber aloe smells like grandma. The Euc mint isn’t to bad, the original is Ok... I’m hoping the Cedarwood is better.

8 answers to this question

Personally, I like anything with Apple or Lemon.  However, I have a fragrance sensitive wife and have found that the Pumpkin works best for her.  The Leather Condition does not bother her either as long as I let the vehicle air out for a couple hours after I use it.

I have only used the original Interior Detailer and Leather Conditioner. Of those two I prefer the Leather Conditioner scent but the Interior Detailer has a nice, subtle scent that is not overpowering like some other brands that I have tried in the past. There is one particular brand that I was a huge fan of before I found Adam's Leather Conditioner. I will occasionally use it just to smell it, LOL!

I really like the Eucalyptus Mint, but my bottle of Cedarwood should be here tomorrow - Jackie in our shipping department said that Cedarwood is her new favorite, so I'm anxious for my shipment to arrive 🙂

I'm with Dan on the Eucalyptus.  Really nice.  The Cucumber Aloe is okay for my nose too.  Have the Cedarwood ordered, so we'll see which one wins. 

I have been using the Eucalyptus one. I can't say it is very strong. I honestly can't smell it at all. After I used it me and the wife went fr a ride and she couldn't smell it either. Oh well keeps the car clean and I use it about every week for the steering wheel and stuff like that. 

3 hours ago, SS LeadFoot said:

I have been using the Eucalyptus one. I can't say it is very strong. I honestly can't smell it at all. After I used it me and the wife went fr a ride and she couldn't smell it either. Oh well keeps the car clean and I use it about every week for the steering wheel and stuff like that. 

Yeah, they aren't meant to be an air freshener, but more of a cleaner with a little bit of scent while you're working. The Interior Detailer scents tend to dissipate quickly for me, just like Odor Neutralizer, since they're trying to clean and eliminate odors, rather than mask them with new smells 🙂