Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
  • 0

Q: *new user* Cleaning product recommendations?


Question

I have been debating Chemical Guys vs. Adam's Polishes, so I think that I am going with Adam's Polishes. :)  
Please tell me that I made the best choice?

I'll be the first to admit that I hate washing my vehicle (sad, but true), so I am truly looking for any product(s) to make cleaning my vehicle AS EASY AS POSSIBLE!
Did I say that I am truly looking for any product(s) to make cleaning my vehicle AS EASY AS POSSIBLE! LOL

Vehicle:  2011 Ford Escape (gray)

Pressure washer: I am going to purchase an Oregon pressure washer 3300 psi along with Adam's Polishes car wash products.

 

Please give me your recommendations for the following product(s) for a beginner?

Q1:  Foam cannon - which foam cannon do you recommend (i.e. Adam's MTM Hydro PF22 Foam Cannon)?
Q2:  Car wash - which is the best wash solution for extremely muddy vehicles without having to scrub (i.e. Adam's Ultra Foam Shampoo)?
Q3:  Inside cleaner - which inside (interior) cleaner do you recommend for everyday dust?
Q4:  Ceramics - do I need ceramics in the cleaning process? If so, which do you recommend?
Q5: Kits - are there any specific kits that I should purchase to start off with?

Thank you so much for any help and recommendations.
I greatly appreciate your help and pointing me in the right direction!
ADG

Edited by ADG
grammer errors, adding information
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Welcome!

 

You will be extremely happy with Adams products.  You will be satisfied with the process, the scents of each chemical, and the shiny outcome.

 

Adams Red Foam cannon will work great for you

Mega Foam for sure

If it’s just like dust, interior detailer,  but they make heavier cleaners if needed.

Ceramics are used as protection,  so after you wash and clay you would use them.

The spray coating is great and easy,  maintaining it with CS3 works wonders.

And for kits, you can go to the website, and type kits in the search bar,  and you can maybe choose something of your liking or check back with us.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Welcome!

 

You will be extremely happy with Adams products.  You will be satisfied with the process, the scents of each chemical, and the shiny outcome.

 

Adams Red Foam cannon will work great for you

Mega Foam for sure

If it’s just like dust, interior detailer,  but they make heavier cleaners if needed.

Ceramics are used as protection,  so after you wash and clay you would use them.

The spray coating is great and easy,  maintaining it with CS3 works wonders.

And for kits, you can go to the website, and type kits in the search bar,  and you can maybe choose something of your liking or check back with us.

 

Nickfire20,
Thank you so much for your reply and suggestions.

What is the difference between the Adams Red Foam vs. MTM Hydro PF22 Foam Cannon?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Rich said:

Nick gave you a good list, but if you're looking at muddy, caked on vehicles, there's no way around not scrubbing. Water and soap will take the surface dirt off, but that alone won't clean it.  

Rich,
True!
I need to find good products to clean with (brushes, solutions, etc...) to make the process better with great results.
I'm seriously not good at washing cars. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
25 minutes ago, ADG said:

Nickfire20,
Thank you so much for your reply and suggestions.

What is the difference between the Adams Red Foam vs. MTM Hydro PF22 Foam Cannon?


Hi ADG, welcome to the forum! 

The MTM PF22 is different brand of Foam Cannon, manufactured by MTM in Italy. It's a quality tool. Both will perform similarly and provide thick foam on the vehicle with the right pressure washer. You will need a pressure washer with a 1/4" female quick connect, and one with 1.3gpm or higher will perform better. Right now, our Limited Foam Cannon that we brought out for Black Friday is an affordable nice option, with a free bottle of Mega Foam to get you started:

 

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/exterior-washing-foam-guns-foam-cannons/products/adams-limited-foam-cannon
 

23 minutes ago, ADG said:

Rich,
True!
I need to find good products to clean with (brushes, solutions, etc...) to make the process better with great results.
I'm seriously not good at washing cars. LOL

 

We have all of the safe wash accessories that you will need. I would definitely recommend watching some of our videos. Adam makes the process easy to understand, safe, and fun. Here are the most common accessories I use while washing:

- Soap & Rinse Two Bucket Combo 
- Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Premium Microfiber Sponge
- Wheel & Tire Cleaner Trio
- Ultra Plush Drying Towel

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
45 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:


Hi ADG, welcome to the forum! 

The MTM PF22 is different brand of Foam Cannon, manufactured by MTM in Italy. It's a quality tool. Both will perform similarly and provide thick foam on the vehicle with the right pressure washer. You will need a pressure washer with a 1/4" female quick connect, and one with 1.3gpm or higher will perform better. Right now, our Limited Foam Cannon that we brought out for Black Friday is an affordable nice option, with a free bottle of Mega Foam to get you started:

 

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/exterior-washing-foam-guns-foam-cannons/products/adams-limited-foam-cannon
 

 

We have all of the safe wash accessories that you will need. I would definitely recommend watching some of our videos. Adam makes the process easy to understand, safe, and fun. Here are the most common accessories I use while washing:

- Soap & Rinse Two Bucket Combo 
- Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Premium Microfiber Sponge
- Wheel & Tire Cleaner Trio
- Ultra Plush Drying Towel

Dan@Adams,
You are awesome!
Thank you so much. 
This helps me very much. 

I'm glad that I asked about the foam cannon.  I think that is a great deal as well to start with! Perfect for me!

Quote

Right now, our Limited Foam Cannon that we brought out for Black Friday is an affordable nice option, with a free bottle of Mega Foam to get you started:


How long will this deal be available?
I will be watching your videos as well.
I appreciate all the help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
43 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

That foam cannon deal with the free bottle of Mega Foam has been on the website for quite a while now, so I don't think they will be removing it any time soon 👍

Excellent!
This is perfect for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...