Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Coated - Old products?

Will_Cog

Question

Hi Forum members,

So i just ceramic coated my car and it looks great. I understand that after a few washes we can apply ceramic boost to it to "revive" it.

I have so many bottles of Detail Spray, Spray Wax, Buttery Wax, Brilliant Glaze, Guard and Gloss, Americana what are people doing with them. Are they still useful?

What about the new CS3?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Will_Cog said:

Hi Forum members,

So i just ceramic coated my car and it looks great. I understand that after a few washes we can apply ceramic boost to it to "revive" it.

I have so many bottles of Detail Spray, Spray Wax, Buttery Wax, Brilliant Glaze, Guard and Gloss, Americana what are people doing with them. Are they still useful?

What about the new CS3?

Thanks

Hi Will,

There are so many uses for those products it's mind boggling.

Detail Spray has 1,001 uses beyond vehicles, plus when you do need to rework or have lube for your vehicle.

Spray Wax gets used on my side windows as a drying aid.  It helps prevent water spots and the morning due just runs off.

Brilliant Glaze inside the windshield, mirrors - including the house mirrors, house windows.

HGG, anything that is outside and white will look amazing and it will last many months.

Americana - if you haven't wax your lawn mower yet, impress your neighbors.  User Americana on anything you haven't coated

CS3 is a  fantastic product and if you vehicle is coated, you want to have a bottle or a gallon.

Specific to Ceramic Boost, I use it as a drying aid about every 6 weeks to keep the ceramic coated vehicles looking good.

Wife uses a lot of the products inside the house.  Ceramic on the bathroom counters.  Brilliant Glaze on the shower doors and mirrors.  Guard n Gloss on our white appliances.  Not to mention the line of cleaning products Adam's makes now.  She's as much of an addict as I am.  

Hi. My name is Rich. And I'm an Adamsholic.  :2thumbs:

13 hours ago, Rich said:

Not to mention the line of cleaning products Adam's makes now.  She's as much of an addict as I am.  

Hi. My name is Rich. And I'm an Adamsholic.  :2thumbs:

Same here Rich (for me personally...no wife).  At one point I was going to create a separate thread on this topic but decided not to.  I know we have a lot of members that rant and rave about Adam's forgetting his roots and getting too far off topic with all these other products and gimmicks, but I'll say this...all these products, just like the car products, are the best I've ever used.  Period.  The hand soap, the hand cleaner, the surface cleaner, all of it. Incredible.  And I'd rather spend my money here for these products than on similar, and inferior, products from the grocery store! 

While Rich's wife uses the products, my wife orders them, lets me know when there are sales and ensures that I know about anything that @falcaineer mentions that I should use on her vehicle.  Besides the products themselves, my wife also appreciates that it gives me something to do that that I enjoy.