Customer Service 866.965.0400

#88 Camaro Alex Bowman Car Care Kit Available Now!

huahWsE.png

I'm sure some of you may have watched the NASCAR Cup Series Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on TV yesterday, and saw the big Adam's Polishes "A-logo" displayed on Alex Bowman's #88 Chevy Camaro from Hendrick Motorsports! It amazes me how much this company has grown to see something like this, and I am very proud to be part of it! Unfortunately he had a DNF due to being involved in a multi-car pile up, but all drivers involved are ok! We can't wait to see Alex back out on the track again.

We also launched a new collaboration kit yesterday, available exclusively on ChevyGoods.com

cv01rYI.jpg

You can find the kit at the following link: Number 88 Camaro Car Care Kit by Adam's Polishes

This kit must be picked up at your local participating Chevrolet dealership, as they do not offer shipping at this time. Discount codes also appear to be deactivated for this kit, but it's a very nice price at $58.00, as it is over $80 in retail value!

Thanks for looking and keep on shining!

mFLaKTr.jpg

• Dan@Adams changed the title to #88 Camaro Alex Bowman Car Care Kit Available Now!
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post this picture to hopefully generate some additional interest in the #88 Alex Bowman Adam's Polishes Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Car Car Kit. As an employee of Hendrick Motorsports we are very excited about our new relationship with Adam's Polishes and ChevyGoods.com. Personally, I have been using various Adam's Polishes products  for a few years now, so this was especially cool to me!

Unfortunately, before you ask, this hood is not available for sale. It has been "claimed" by our marketing group. So, it most likely will be provided directly to Adam's Polishes. Anyway, this is the actual hood from the car raced at Bristol.....

49980975947_31280816e6_b.jpg

1 hour ago, MacA said:

Thought I'd post this picture to hopefully generate some additional interest in the #88 Alex Bowman Adam's Polishes Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Car Car Kit. As an employee of Hendrick Motorsports we are very excited about our new relationship with Adam's Polishes and ChevyGoods.com. Personally, I have been using various Adam's Polishes products  for a few years now, so this was especially cool to me!

Unfortunately, before you ask, this hood is not available for sale. It has been "claimed" by our marketing group. So, it most likely will be provided directly to Adam's Polishes. Anyway, this is the actual hood from the car raced at Bristol.....

49980975947_31280816e6_b.jpg

Thank you so much for posting and sharing this picture Mark! So very cool that you are part of the Hendrick Motorsports Team! 

14 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Thank you so much for posting and sharing this picture Mark! So very cool that you are part of the Hendrick Motorsports Team! 

My pleasure! And THANK YOU for being part of the Adam's Polishes Team! We can't do what we do without awesome sponsors like Adam's!

Edited by MacA