Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Cart and Bottle Racks

Rich

I've had my cart for a while now and can't say enough good about it.  Slowly, I've been adding bottle racks to it to hold all my most used products.  I'm real happy with how this is all working for me.  Everything is right there, not digging around in my cabinets for what I need.  Four racks added to the cart (screwed on). 

100_3322.JPG

Hi Rich,

The cart looks great decked out like that.  I was thinking the same thing as Chris on edges.  If you stop by your local auto parts store or order an online vendor, the clear Door Edge Guards will work like a charm on them and they are rather inexpensive and easy to install - probable less than $10 to do all of them.

19 hours ago, TGHaworth said:

When I finally break down and get a cart I'm gonna put the bottle organizers on one end for sure... Looks like they fit perfectly.

My cart isn't either one for sale now.  Mine's an older one. Looks like the bottle racks might fit on one side of the black one. Let us know how it works for you.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:25 AM, mc2hill said:

Dang Rich that thing is LOADED!

Yeah, been using Adams a LONG time.  There's only one or two bottles on there that aren't going to need refilled soon.   When I find stuff that works, I stick with it.