Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes "Lost Video Series"

Our Creative Director Joe uploaded a new video series late Sunday night, and you may have noticed it already. If not, we're calling this one the "Lost Video Series." We shot these videos just over a year ago in April 2019 in Florida, to coincide with all of the sections of our website, but then shortly after we did a complete upgrade to the entire website...oops. This reason and other projects put these videos on hold, but Joe and his team had some time to finish editing them to finally publish them!

Joe is unlocking a new video each day this week, and in addition to Adam, you will see some familiar faces to this forum like @BRZN, @Sizzle Chest, @Calvin A, our friend Kyle, and myself. This was a very fun series to shoot, and we hope you enjoy it and learn some new things too!

Here is the intro video. Thanks for watching! Don't forget to like the videos if you enjoyed them, and subscribe to our channel:

5 hours ago, BRZN said:

Hey Scott, glad you came to visit!

Great interview.

Totally agree! It was so much fun shooting these with everyone. I think my arms are ready to be the lighting guy again 💪😆