Customer Service 866.965.0400

Accessory drying towel

MadCabbage

Question

5 answers to this question

I have a couple of these same towels from previous Mystery Boxes (might have been a trunk organizer one) and they seem like smaller Ultra Plush Drying towels. I'm not sure if it was an early name for the current Mini plush Drying Towel or not, but they look very similar to my Ultra Plush towels, just smaller. Should be safe on paint, but could be used to drying wheels, door jams, trunk sills (or whatever you call the area under the trunk lid that is not the opening that can hold water and schmutz).

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/car-drying/products/adams-mini-plush-drying-towel

It's a smaller version of the Ultra Plush Drying towel. I use them to dry the sides of vehicles. It's easier to keep the smaller towel from dragging on the ground by accident. I'll use them for wiping up Detail Spray as I clay a vehicle, and use them to dry a vehicle I'm Rinseless washing.

I use them around the outside mirrors, grill and headlight areas and the back hatch on the SUV.  As Dave pointed out, they are nice to work with in the smaller areas or when don't want to risk hitting the ground.

Yep, I love the Mini Plush Drying Towel (Accessory Drying Towel) especially for rocker panels, door jambs, and lower portions of bumpers.

I use a dedicated Mini Plush for drying wheels too if I don't have the Sidekick Blaster with me!