Customer Service 866.965.0400

A special forum thanks

I just wanted to send a special thanks to the folks on this forum that religiously answer questions and give feedback.  Specifically @RayS @falcaineer @Dan@Adams and there are many others as well but I see these guys chiming in on almost any topic.  Thank you guys for taking the time each day to read and help.  For me, it is invaluable.  Often times I read about problems that I don't necessary face but still find the knowledge and approach each person takes as valuable future info. 

Kudos to you all and keep up the good work repping the best car care company in the biz..... in my opinion. 

I put this in the feedback section because I think it fits best here.  

Edited by stalebreadjr
Missing a word

16 hours ago, Rich said:

This is, and always has been, a first class forum.  No problem is not worth answering.  Everyone helps each other.  And I agree with you that Dan, Falcaineer, and RayS are some of the best when it comes to helpful answers.  Well done guys!!  :cheers:

Thanks, Rich. You old hats are a great example to follow.😉😃

16 hours ago, Rich said:

This is, and always has been, a first class forum.  No problem is not worth answering.  Everyone helps each other.  And I agree with you that Dan, Falcaineer, and RayS are some of the best when it comes to helpful answers.  Well done guys!!  :cheers:

Hi Rich, I am in complete agreement with Chris and can think of 17,291 reasons as of today where you are a prime example of what makes this forum great, but I'm leaving off the "old" reference.