Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product Info/Fact Sheet for limited products.

Hello members,

I would like to know if there is a library of Product Info/Facts sheets about Adams Limited products? Fact/Info sheet that would describe the product the same way it is done on the website.

On the Adams web site, we can still view limited products that are our of stock so for those, we still have access to this information.

What about the product that are no more on the Adams web site? How can we get the product fact/info sheet? Example: Colorado Detail Spray, California Detail Spray, others 2019 and previous year limited products, etc.

Thank you.

First, welcome!

Not that I know of, but while you said like on the website, what kind of info are you looking for? For instance, the only difference between those limited items you listed and others and the non-limited is sually just the scent. We have a few posts on here listing years and scents but I'd need to find them unless others add them. Is that what you're after?

Hi,

I am not especially looking for the scent but more the composition and/or specifications.

All those products had a product page since they were sold. Where are those product pages? You cannot search for them anymore but perhaps the pages can be accessed with the right URL?

Like the RWB link is https://adamspolishes.com/collections/adams-polishes-limited-edition-products/products/adams-rwb-detail-spray

Perhaps we can access the old pages with a URL?

I want to keep a one pager about the product information for reference.

I really don't know, sorry. You might be able to find some old links on the Member's forum, though.

Keep in mind besides a handful of one offs, the composition/specs for limiteds are the same as regular items. For example, the Detail Sprays are the same besides the smell, except for the 20th Anniversary and Color Shift editions.

Some of the product pages for limited Detail Sprays, stickers, shirts, mystery items, etc are over-written to keep the same URL, so unfortunately some of the product pages may not be available.

As Chris mentioned, formulas are the same for limited releases; however scent and color will usually differ on the limited chemicals.