Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Coating and Detail spray

jim293

So I ceramic coated my car and it looks awesome. My question is can you still use the detail spray to keep up on keeping the car clean or should I just use the ceramic boost? I had seen ceramic boost only needs to be done after every two or three car washes.

1 hour ago, jim293 said:

So I ceramic coated my car and it looks awesome. My question is can you still use the detail spray to keep up on keeping the car clean or should I just use the ceramic boost? I had seen ceramic boost only needs to be done after every two or three car washes.

I would recommend CS3 for Ceramic in lieu of Detail Spray.  It does an amazing job as both a Waterless Wash, detail spray and added shine in one bottle.  It is quickly becoming one of my favorite products.

Same.  

Now, having said that....using detail spray for the occasional removing a fingerprint or the like is not detrimental to a coating in any manner at all.  Sometimes these cross-contamination (and I use that word light heartedly and sarcastically) topics are waaaaayyyy over thought.  Remember, the intended purpose of Boos and a Detail Spray are not the same.  So to answer your question directly...yes absolutely, you can use detail spray on a ceramic coated car for maintenance.  I do it all the time.  Guess what?  Looks A-Mazing.