Customer Service 866.965.0400

BBQ detail

tlbullet

I was just given a lighlty used Weber grill center.  It has some light oxidation which i started to removed with Metal polish 1 and 2.... seems to work pretty good.  But i  then noticed heavy swirling (definitely caused by use of an abrasive) throughout.  
 Anyone ever try the blue pad and heavy CC on stainless steel???  Would i go blue pad then Metal polish?  Just curious.... this is before...45691CD8-13E1-4D60-9B73-47C1AB4583B3.thumb.jpeg.7e28b2af23f5b9d6e4e9719b464aac9f.jpeg

and after..thankfully these  swirls are not on my car 😳54309AFE-9597-4502-80F6-1335A830DC51.thumb.jpeg.8f36d30f22548a2b2d69fd32c3c92dab.jpeg

Edited by tlbullet

Chris its Like u made it just for me! Thnx. I stink at searching🤷🏼‍♂️  I found another older Adams video where he used Metal polish and the headlight restorer kit. But nothing mentioning the use of the SK.  Cant wait to give it a shot! Thnx👍🏻👍🏻

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Chris its Like u made it just for me! Thnx. I stink at searching🤷🏼‍♂️  I found another older Adams video where he used Metal polish and the headlight restorer kit. But nothing mentioning the use of the SK.  Cant wait to give it a shot! Thnx👍🏻👍🏻

Here for you anytime, JR! I watched it a whole back so knew where to look. Hope it helps.

I tried the Stainless Steel cleaner on my Weber and was very impressed with how well it worked for cleaning it.  Mine doesn't have all that marring that JR's does, so I didn't need to correct it first.  Brilliant glaze will make it shine it very nicely for a few days and is also good for removing any spots or splatters that get left behind after using it.

1 hour ago, RayS said:

I tried the Stainless Steel cleaner on my Weber and was very impressed with how well it worked for cleaning it.  Mine doesn't have all that marring that JR's does, so I didn't need to correct it first.  Brilliant glaze will make it shine it very nicely for a few days and is also good for removing any spots or splatters that get left behind after using it.

Im sure the SS cleaner will work well as a maintenance product.  Im gonna see if

i can reduce some of the swirls. Ill

give the Metal Polish with the SK a shot.  Ill post some pic for the forum. Thnx guys!

• 2 weeks later...