Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for a good vacuum

Juan,

I purchased this vac this past spring. I have to say this is a very powerful small vac. I have used it for mainly detailing and it worked great for high water lift. I have shampood many cars carpets and fabric seats with this vac and it impressed me with the results.   https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B074BR5RV9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On 8/6/2020 at 12:57 AM, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Hi Mark, @Mongosg8 funny you say that. That’s exactly the one I’m looking at right now. I’ve had my eyes set on that one for several months now. Glad to hear you’re enjoying your use with it!

are you also getting rid of it?

No its a keeper. But I figured I would send you the link. 

1 hour ago, Mongosg8 said:

No its a keeper. But I figured I would send you the link. 

Thank you, sir. I appreciate it very much. I'm very close to clicking the purchase button.

One question, have you figured out a way to mobilize it on casters or anything? I know the manufacturer sells casters that would fit in the bottom, but I've seen peole reporting issues with them. I was have some bucket caddies, and it doesn't look like vacuum would fit in one of those, but I'm hoping I'm wrong about that. That would be a convenient solution.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Thank you, sir. I appreciate it very much. I'm very close to clicking the purchase button.

One question, have you figured out a way to mobilize it on casters or anything? I know the manufacturer sells casters that would fit in the bottom, but I've seen peole reporting issues with them. I was have some bucket caddies, and it doesn't look like vacuum would fit in one of those, but I'm hoping I'm wrong about that. That would be a convenient solution.

The casters are sold out ..I looked also. Yeah the bucket caddy would be a great idea.

Ive been carrying it around. There is enough hose to clean cars but would've been nice with wheels.

I read the same stories about the casters and it being top heavy for them. Only drawback.

You can purchase other casters. Make sure they are the right size or smaller than the ones they offer. They snap right in underneath. There's holes already there for them. no need to drill 

5 hours ago, Mongosg8 said:

The casters are sold out ..I looked also. Yeah the bucket caddy would be a great idea.

Ive been carrying it around. There is enough hose to clean cars but would've been nice with wheels.

I read the same stories about the casters and it being top heavy for them. Only drawback.

You can purchase other casters. Make sure they are the right size or smaller than the ones they offer. They snap right in underneath. There's holes already there for them. no need to drill 

Thank you, sir