Customer Service 866.965.0400

Don’t Like New Forum Update

galaxy

I was about to post something about this and decided to search instead, glad I did lol. Yeah I'm getting the site not secure messages also. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no doubt that the team is actively working with the vendor to get things corrected, yet I'm still going to offer an incentive to get it fixed soon - maybe something like we had last night after our Albanian lasagna that we enjoyed with a glass or two of some of Revines finest wines - which is what I am always responsible for meals.

These were not made by my chef daughter, they were made by an Albanian gourmet cook and while the eclairs may look messy, they were fantastic.  The cake is milk product free and has raspberries in the middle with blueberries around the outside and then there was creme brulee.   These were all made from scratch and yes I had some of each.

IMG_0873.JPG

1 hour ago, RayS said:

I have no doubt that the team is actively working with the vendor to get things corrected, yet I'm still going to offer an incentive to get it fixed soon - maybe something like we had last night after our Albanian lasagna that we enjoyed with a glass or two of some of Revines finest wines - which is what I am always responsible for meals.

These were not made by my chef daughter, they were made by an Albanian gourmet cook and while the eclairs may look messy, they were fantastic.  The cake is milk product free and has raspberries in the middle with blueberries around the outside and then there was creme brulee.   These were all made from scratch and yes I had some of each.

IMG_0873.JPG

If I get this fixed (I can't, but I will now try regardless 😁) I call dibs on all of that!

Great News everyone! @Chris@Adams was able to get through to our web developers and all issues appear to be resolved - big thanks to Chris, @GerryC, and @falcaineer for their help in this!

The security certificate has been fixed, and you should now be able to tag other screen names, react to posts, insert pictures, and so on. You may need to clear your cookie settings for this website, close and reopen your browser or tab, and then log back in, but the site is now secure again.

We are very sorry for the delay on this, and thank you for your patience. I'll post an announcement thread shortly with a contest giveaway too!

• 2 weeks later...