Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buy A Gallon, Get A The 16oz FREE! Plus Take 15% Off Storewide!

Chris@Adams

Just curious, but why is CS3 the only one that gets a 12oz bottle?  Comparably priced items still get the 16oz bottle.  I don't want this to sound like a complaint, it's certainly not intended to be.  I bought the gallon regardless, but again, just curious.

3 hours ago, Green said:

Just curious, but why is CS3 the only one that gets a 12oz bottle?  Comparably priced items still get the 16oz bottle.  I don't want this to sound like a complaint, it's certainly not intended to be.  I bought the gallon regardless, but again, just curious.

It's at the $19.99 price point compared to $24.99 for the 16oz bottle. VRT and H2O Guard & Gloss are $19.99 at the 16oz size, and those are the most expensive of the free bottles for this promotion 👍

On 9/2/2020 at 4:11 PM, Dan@Adams said:

It's at the $19.99 price point compared to $24.99 for the 16oz bottle. VRT and H2O Guard & Gloss are $19.99 at the 16oz size, and those are the most expensive of the free bottles for this promotion 👍

Makes perfect sense. Thanks for clarifying, much appreciated.  It’s already here, can’t wait for a break from the heat to test it out. Thanks to all of you for such fantastic customer service.