Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product: Adam's All-Season Windshield Washer Fluid

Dan@Adams

Hey everyone!

Many of you have been asking for this for many years - introducing Adam's All-Season Windshield Washer Fluid! 

This 3-in-1 formula quickly removes bugs and dirt, melts ice, and has increased water repellency from hydrophobic polymers. It resists freezing in temperatures as low as -25°F.

Adam's All-Season Windshield Washer Fluid will not streak, smear, or build-up. It's competitively priced at $6.99 per gallon before discounts and is available now; however it is restricted from sale in California and Texas.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NEW PRODUCTS NOW!

adams_polishes_all_season_windshield_was

Thanks for looking, and let us know what you think if you try it out!

• Dan@Adams changed the title to New Product: Adam's All-Season Windshield Washer Fluid
2 hours ago, Beemer said:

What do you have against Texas and California?  Contrary to popular belief is dose rain here once in a while.

EPA and state guidelines, I'm pretty sure. It's also flammable so shipping is an issue.

14 hours ago, RayS said:

@Dan@Adams Does this have any adverse effect when used in conjunction with the Adam's Glass Sealant?   If no, it is a win since the stuff you get in the stores tends to diminish the longevity of the Glass Sealant.  The price point makes it a product that I will get a gallon and give it a try anyway.

It does have some alcohol in it (to prevent freezing), so it could potentially weaken Glass Sealant over time and repeated use; however, it does have its own polymer protection, so it will enhance the Glass Sealant already on the windshield surface.

13 hours ago, 2Fords said:

My question is does it stain the paint at all?

No it should not stain paint. As with any type of windshield washer fluid, there is potential for streaking if you are driving quickly and would spray it to then have it roll up onto the roof.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sternfanla said:

is this readily available at your Colorado store? I will be driving thru there in a couple of weeks and would like to pick up a few.

As long as it's in stock, yes. Recommend you order for in store pickup on the website so it's there when you arrive.

• 8 months later...
36 minutes ago, PHOKUS said:

Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on this since last October. How is the performance? Does it impact ceramic coats? I used the Graphene Ceramic Coating on all my windows. 

Thanks!

I love it! Cleans well, didn't freeze over the winter in the harsh CO weather, no complaints here.

• 1 year later...

Will this fluid have any effect on my windshield fluid sensor? I know some windshield wiper fluid’s mess with sensor's because of the chemicals.

Edited by Jonj

42 minutes ago, Jonj said:

Will this fluid have any effect on my windshield fluid sensor? I know some windshield wiper fluid’s mess with sensor's because of the chemicals.

I have an Acura RDX with a sensor and use this fluid routinely...no issues to date.