Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Apron

Not sure if there ever has been one since I just started detailing in 2019 but has Adam's ever had a detailing apron? I figured tons of shirts, sweatshirts, blankets, etc., there has to have been an apron somewhere in the lineup. If not, can someone send that idea up the ladder to get that rolling? Make sure there is some pockets in there somewhere though! I would love to hear what the community thinks about this.

I'm pretty sure there was a microfiber apron available YEARS ago.  If it would have been a top seller, it would probably still be offered.  They may come out with another one someday, but I really don't expect to see one again.  But then again........I don't know what their plans are. 

I believe we did have detailing aprons several years back, but they did not sell very well. Then we had a few aprons from Cyclo that were sold as well. Adam is wearing a red one in this older video series, but I'm not sure if that design was ever offered for purchase:

I7P9PCW.jpg

yMKRBz4.jpg

I did receive a prototype one a couple years ago to test out. It was made out of a super soft chenille-type of material, but it never materialized. I will mention it to the product development team again though!

I've got a black one with the old logo on it. The logo's different than the one Adam's wearing in the post above. It appears larger and has an American Flag background behind the text. I'm thinking 2012/13ish? I doubt I'd purchased it, it might have been given to those of us that did beta testing back then. It's a canvas type material, and has a large pocket on each side.

Edited by BRZN

1 hour ago, BRZN said:

I've got a black one with the old logo on it. The logo's different than the one Adam's wearing in the post above. It appears larger and has an American Flag background behind the text. I'm thinking 2012/13ish? I doubt I'd purchased it, it might have been given to those of us that did beta testing back then. It's a canvas type material, and has a large pocket on each side.

Yep! Greg on our show team has that one too, and I think you're correct that a few were given out to close friends and testers when the staff was very small back then 👍

On 11/25/2020 at 1:34 PM, BRZN said:

I ordered mine on 2/10/12. They were sold for $19.95. 

• 1 month later...