Customer Service 866.965.0400

Q: 1st time user: plan my "to-get" list, please?

ADG

Question

Please tell me a few top products (as little as possible for now) starting out?

I will be using a pressure washer, so I am wanting to know if a foam cannon would even be necessary?  

My vehicle gets moderately dirty.

Please tell me the best products for a newbie:
1.  Wash
2. Mitten/brush
3. Tire Cleaner
4. Bug remover
5. Foam cannon or not?

Thank you so much for any helpful suggestions and feedback.
I can't wait to hear your suggestions.

ADG

4 answers to this question

I have a foam cannon and foam gun and have found that I use the Foam Gun much more than the foam cannon.  The foam gun is quicker to get set up and to clean and both put out plenty of foam.  For very dirty vehicles, then the foam cannon comes out along with the pressure washer and extra stuff required.  The same goes if I am doing multiple vehicles in the day, the foam cannon becomes worth the extra setup and clean up time.

The one thing that I have done for all my hoses and nozzles is to add quick connects and a shutoff valve on the end of the hose.  This makes it real easy to switch nozzles or go from the pressure washer to a nozzle or between the foam gun and a nozzle without having to go back to the spigot to turn off the water.  

2 minutes ago, RayS said:

I have a foam cannon and foam gun and have found that I use the Foam Gun much more than the foam cannon.  The foam gun is quicker to get set up and to clean and both put out plenty of foam.  For very dirty vehicles, then the foam cannon comes out along with the pressure washer and extra stuff required.  The same goes if I am doing multiple vehicles in the day, the foam cannon becomes worth the extra setup and clean up time.

The one thing that I have done for all my hoses and nozzles is to add quick connects and a shutoff valve on the end of the hose.  This makes it real easy to switch nozzles or go from the pressure washer to a nozzle or between the foam gun and a nozzle without having to go back to the spigot to turn off the water.  

Wow!
Thank you so much for your reply.
I will be using a pressure washer.

Are you using the foam gun with a pressure washer (I'm assuming not)?
I appreciate your help!