Customer Service 866.965.0400

Unable to Connect to Adams Products

TR6speed

I have tried different ways to try and access the Adams Site but I kept getting an error message.  I had no issue access the forum, so I was wondering is the site down or is it some other issue I need to check out?  Below is the Error Message

Error Message.jpg

2 hours ago, TR6speed said:

I have tried different ways to try and access the Adams Site but I kept getting an error message.  I had no issue access the forum, so I was wondering is the site down or is it some other issue I need to check out?  Below is the Error Message

Error Message.jpg

Hmm, that is strange. You should be able to access it at: https://adamspolishes.com

Have you tried multiple devices or different web browsers? I'm having no issues accessing it with Chrome on my laptop or phone.

21 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Hmm, that is strange. You should be able to access it at: https://adamspolishes.com

Have you tried multiple devices or different web browsers? I'm having no issues accessing it with Chrome on my laptop or phone.

This is what I was getting when I try to access the store site.  I did find that this only happens on the two PC that are using this virus software.  I can access the site with my laptop my tablet and my cell phone.  I have a call into the computer people that monitor and service our PC's.  I ran a scan and all URL's were clear and no malware was discovered.  II was starting to panic, be cause I will be placing an order after the holidays.

Threat.jpg.29ee09bb6a58dbcb2104aa6efdad15b9.jpg

As far as I know, there are currently no issues with our main website (adamspolishes.com) or the forum here. The main website has back-end software from a very reputable, secure, and reliable e-commerce company. 

It's possible that your anti-virus software may need some virus definition updates. It seems very odd that it shows that URL Blacklist, as that usually happens when spammers try to attack a website. I have not noticed this on any browsers or devices I've been using. 

On 12/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, TR6speed said:

This is what I was getting when I try to access the store site. 

My antivirus software is blocking it as well, only in my case it is complaining about URL:Mal.  
I wonder if the company doing their web hosting made changes to the retail site at the same time they were updating the SSL certificate for the forum website...

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at Dec 26, 5.07.31 PM.png

Edited by RacerX
Added screen shot

Some of the anti-virus and anti-maleware software using web crawlers and check sites and when one has had an invalid cert for an extended period, they are mark the site as suspect.  Then it takes several rounds of the web crawler once the site is repaired before the vendor's robot will update the library to show the site is valid and not a hijack.  Avast sends out almost daily updates although many of them get double checked by a human.

Then there is the whole solarwinds fiasco that has caused major slowdowns and many extra validations on suspect sites or ones that were having problems.   Make sure you are receiving your database updates and things should clear up in a few days.

31 minutes ago, 07stanggt said:

I got this. For whatever reason when I spoke with Adams they said "we are not having any issues we know of"

That was an issue with adamsforums.com, which should have been resolved a couple of weeks ago.  You can find that thread here:

This particular thread is about an issue with adamspolishes.com