Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello! New Member Here

Hi all! I just bought a new 2020 Silverado LTZ, Z71 Crew Cab. I was surfing the internet to get info on car care products and ran across Adam`s Polishes site. I really liked all those videos that show how to detail vehicles and all the products looked top quality and easy to use. There was a lot of things I did`nt know when I read a bunch of articles in the Blog. Still have a lot to learn. And these products make washing and waxing enjoyable again.

Hi Henry, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new Silverado! What color did you go with?

Quite a few of our products are officially GM licensed, so you might see some of our more common products at your local Chevy dealer too! I've been using Adam's exclusively on all of my vehicles since 2007, so I truly do believe in the products.

We're always happy to help out answer any questions, offer tips and suggestions, and so on! 

fD2J3NL.jpg

Thanks Dan. I chose the Shadow Grey Metallic color. Now that I think of it, I did see some Adam`s products in the dealers showroom floor. I already spent hundreds of dollars on Adam`s product online. I can`t wait to try out my foam cannon with the snub nose attachment.

Edited by Chevy_Salon

Hi Henry, welcome to the Forum.   That is a pretty truck already and with a few Adam's products, it'll really look great and be easy to take care of.   I have the baby Z71, also known as a Colorado, and absolutely love my truck.  My wife has a GMC Terrain Denali and it has more chrome than your full size and my Colorado combined.  I do like working with the paint that GM/Chevy uses on their trucks and SUV's.  I have found it rather forgiving, yet it holds up well and will take a good shine.

The members on this site have a lot of experience and everyone is helpful.  I have been detailing for around 35 years and made the switch to Adam's a few years ago and couldn't be happier with the products and more importantly the people.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 8:47 AM, Chevy_Salon said:

Those are cool looking classics there Kurt. I like that '59 Travller.

Thanks Henry.  I really love driving the Traveller.  The Chevy is a real special car.  its a 52 with 88k actual miles and is still 100% stock. I also have a 72 MGB that I just got and yet to detail and take pics of.  One addiction feeds another. Love that truck of yours BTW.