Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless wash

WonderWoman25502

Question

1 answer to this question

Hi Alisha, if you're using distilled water it can last longer than that, and yes you could mix into larger batches as long as you keep it in a sealed container and shake it up before each use. 

7-10 days with tap water sitting in an open bucket is fairly accurate though. Just like if you leave a bucket in the garage with water, Car Shampoo, and a wet wash pad in the bucket, after a week or two it can start to get smelly and possibly even have mildew build-up depending on temperature and humidity. I've done this on accident before and had to then soak the wash pad in Towel & Pad Revitalizer and pressure wash it out to get the bad smell out of it. 

I usually keep a bucket of mixed Rinseless Wash solution for 1-2 weeks to wipe down my cars after a drive, but in the summer months I always end up finding small bugs in the bucket - they must like the smell of the rinseless solution - so I usually spin of the gamma seal lids onto the bucket after I'm done cleaning a vehicle. Then after 2 weeks or so, I dump out that bucket, and mix another bucket with another 2 oz or less of Rinseless Wash. 

For clay lube, I usually just mix one 16oz bottle at a time, using 1oz or less of Rinseless Wash, since 16oz is usually enough for me to clay a vehicle. You could definitely mix up a larger batch though if you are detailing multiple vehicles per day or week 👍