Customer Service 866.965.0400

The new Graphene Products.

Sorry to say but I keep hearing negative comments about the new products. As good as the last round of products where before Graphene I'm a bit surprised. CS3 is probably one of my all time favorite products. Such a good quality product.

What's going on here?

I've had nothing but success using them. Easy to use, forgiving, and the shine and results are truly incredible. I also see and and hear pretty consistent positive feedback, both here, other online venues, and in store from customers.

The most common negative feedback I've seen is it's a scam/not pure Graphene (Adam's has been very up front and honest in videos, articles and posts about the science and chemistry, never claiming it's pure graphene), and it doesn't last (which is usually because people don't do proper prep and/or maintenance). I've also seen some complaints about white streaks on trim, which is an admitted error in instructions and has already been brought to the team's attention.

Have you tried it yet? If not, I suggest you do and judge for yourself. After all, Adam's offers a 110% guarantee, so nothing to lose and everything to gain!

I'm pretty locked in on CS3 right now, I love the living hell out of that product. I would absolutely love to try out the Graphene stuff. Cs3 doesn't leave anything on anything , it's very clean product to use. I basically coat the entire car with it except the tires. It's great on plastic.

Hi Daniel, I'm in agreement with you that CS3 is a kick tail product and I absolutely love it.  I was really amazed when I paired the Graphene Spray coating with CS3 and turns it into CS3 on Steroids.  I also absolutely love the Graphene Detail Spray on coated and non-coated vehicles.   Not every vehicle I touch ends up with Graphene Spray Coating, it is really up to the person on whether or not they want that or something else.  However, my personal vehicles will all be Graphene Spray Coated within the year along with my kids and their spouses.  This is a choice for the daily drivers and garage queens.

Whenever I find my next toy, that may not end get coated and may end up with Patriots wax on it.  It is all according to what I find with a leading contender being a '72 Stingray that has sat outside, uncovered for over 10 years.  I would love to bring it back to life and while not up to the standards of '71 Mach 1, it would make a nice play toy.  The sports car that my son-in-law is building may not may not end up being coated, that is up to him once it is completed.   The only we know for certain it that we'll have Adam's products on all of them. 

I agree with the guz,  no one washes their vehicle repeatedly with crazy heavy duty degreasers.

There are a few great youtubers out there, I’m not here to promote anyone, but they do more real world testing, with regular soaps, or true longevity tests.  These guys i trust and they are showing more real world scenarios,  plus i like testing, and I play with different things myself, as do most of us.

For example...On the previous version of Adams spray coating, it came out Black Friday 2019, so not the graphene, It has been on my daily driven 2001 Silverado for 8 months.  I have washed the truck twice per month, 1 bucket, Adam’s blue car shampoo, 10” wash pad, dried with the ultra plush drying towel, no toppers, no boost, no details spray...nothing.  And the coating (spray) is still beading like day 1, well day like 14, since I didn’t put water on it for a couple weeks.   It lives outside 24/7,  drives 50/50 country roads and high speed highways outside of Washington DC.  

Now, it was prepped, Clayed, 2 step compound and polish, prep spray, 1 layer of coating, 24hrs later, ceramic boost.  But that is all.

As far as the graphene coating,  I’ve been using it since it came out and its still holding up on another vehIcle just fine,  but its only been 3-4 months I think, and its doing great!

I absolutely love the new Graphene products. Did my 08 Harley truck with the Graphene Coating and it looks amazing !! 13 year old black paint that sits outside 24/7 and could not be happier. The water droplets are small and blows off the paint like nothing before. It was previously done with Adams Ceramic coating spray which looked awesome as well, and lasted well over a year with normal maintenance, Graphene just kicked it up to another level. Coating was easy to do, just very tedious as I wanted it to come out perfect, so not for a novice detailer, UV light helped a lot !!   

• 5 months later...

Going to chime in here...

The Graphene products are some of the best I have ever used. Adams or otherwise. One thing I feel Adams does better than its competitors is product families. The Graphene product family is something special, though. The amount of thought that went into this product stack to make it both appealing and effective is noteworthy. Really fantastic job, Adams.

The Graphene coating is the coup de grace, though. From the UV reactive agent to the performance of the coating to the ease of use - unbelievably great work. Contaminants literally fall off my vehicle. 

The Graphene detail spray is PERFECT. I mainly use it as a drying agent. The level of slickness is crazy. I drive a lot and my vehicle sits in the sun. I live in farm country and the bugs are out in full force this time of year. After letting my car sit in direct sun all day, I grabbed a single soft and some Graphene Detail Spray and in one wipe removed baked-on bug guts. That's NUTS. Insane. And awesome. 

In my eyes, the Graphene experience really needs to start with the Graphene Ceramic Coating. Then by using the Graphene Shampoo and Graphene Detail Spray, I can maintain the coating. 

Whomever is experiencing issues with these products needs to evaluate how they're using them, maybe? One aspect of the Graphene product stack that confused me just a little is Graphene Detail Spray and Graphene Spray Coating. I know they're not the same, but they are so similarly named I wonder if some people get confused and buy the detail spray expecting to get a coating that lasts 3-6 months.  I don't know if there is enough differentiation between them in the marketing materials and packaging. 

Regardless, I LOVE the Graphene products. Nice work, Adams team!

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys I jumped in with the Graphene Detail spray to start. WOW what a fantastic product. It's so much better then the original Detail spray especially on top of a Ceramic Spray coated vehicle. 

I love this stuff as I love CS3, now I have a dedicated Waterless wash product in CS3 , which is stupid good. Adam's should make a new one with Graphene BUT really that products needs nothing to make it better. It's basically perfect, well actually to me it is perfect.

The Graphene Detail spray has that thick soft gliding Slickness that CS3 has. It also has the shine and ease of use. I have a Pitch Black car and I get NO smears streaks nothing , just like CS3.

I now want to try out the Graphene Tire Dressing. I currently use VRT which is totally fantastic. I think it's one of the very best Tire dressings on the market at any price. It goes on dark Matte like and dries very fast. I think it's the best overall look a tire can have. I don't care for high shine glossy tire dressing , they usually also come at a price of sling. VRT does not sling at all, I have had no issues with it.

What are your thoughts on Graphene Tire Dressing? Worth trying out and comparing to VRT?

7 hours ago, Mantis said:

What are your thoughts on Graphene Tire Dressing? Worth trying out and comparing to VRT?

I love it. One coat is a matte finish, and so you know, adding more layers will make it shinier, so it's versatile. It will last longer than VRT, as well, and doesn't sling. Give it shot, I think you'll love it, too.

Hi Daniel,

I was never a fan of VRT on the tires, but it does have other uses, so I used something else on the tires that will not be named or I used Tire Shine.  Since the Graphene Tire Dressing came out, I have not used the nameless one since.  I like the ability with Graphene Tire Dressing to add shine by just adding another coat, even if it is has been a couple hours since the previous coat was put on.

Long-term lurker here.

I recently bought Adam's Graphene Ceramic Coating Kit w/optional UV light. 

The kit is missing the suede removal towels.   It was replaced with single soft towels instead.

Any reasoning behind this change?

Edited by Levi

11 hours ago, Levi said:

Long-term lurker here.

I recently bought Adam's Graphene Ceramic Coating Kit w/optional UV light. 

The kit is missing the suede removal towels.   It was replaced with single soft towels instead.

Any reasoning behind this change?

May have either been overlooked or a supply chain issue (which is affecting lots of companies). Still, you'll be fine with using the SSTs, they'll work great.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:11 PM, falcaineer said:

May have either been overlooked or a supply chain issue (which is affecting lots of companies). Still, you'll be fine with using the SSTs, they'll work great.

Thank you for this information.

It would be nice to get a note in the box or email for substitution(s).  Nothing.

Obviously, I am not the only consumer who complained about the missing items on the kit as stated on the product reviews.

Please accept my apologies if this is out of context.  Why are they still selling Graphene kit if it is incomplete?!?     

5 hours ago, Levi said:

It would be nice to get a note in the box or email for substitution(s).  Nothing.

Obviously, I am not the only consumer who complained about the missing items on the kit as stated on the product reviews.

Please accept my apologies if this is out of context.  Why are they still selling Graphene kit if it is incomplete?!?     

Levi make sure you give Adams customer service line a ring. They will absolutely make it right with you. 

6 hours ago, Levi said:

As recommended above, please call 866-965-0400 or email orders@adamspolishes.com, the customer service team will be able to best assist.