Customer Service 866.965.0400

The new Graphene Products.

Sorry to say but I keep hearing negative comments about the new products. As good as the last round of products where before Graphene I'm a bit surprised. CS3 is probably one of my all time favorite products. Such a good quality product.

What's going on here?

I've had nothing but success using them. Easy to use, forgiving, and the shine and results are truly incredible. I also see and and hear pretty consistent positive feedback, both here, other online venues, and in store from customers.

The most common negative feedback I've seen is it's a scam/not pure Graphene (Adam's has been very up front and honest in videos, articles and posts about the science and chemistry, never claiming it's pure graphene), and it doesn't last (which is usually because people don't do proper prep and/or maintenance). I've also seen some complaints about white streaks on trim, which is an admitted error in instructions and has already been brought to the team's attention.

Have you tried it yet? If not, I suggest you do and judge for yourself. After all, Adam's offers a 110% guarantee, so nothing to lose and everything to gain!

I'm pretty locked in on CS3 right now, I love the living hell out of that product. I would absolutely love to try out the Graphene stuff. Cs3 doesn't leave anything on anything , it's very clean product to use. I basically coat the entire car with it except the tires. It's great on plastic.

Hi Daniel, I'm in agreement with you that CS3 is a kick tail product and I absolutely love it.  I was really amazed when I paired the Graphene Spray coating with CS3 and turns it into CS3 on Steroids.  I also absolutely love the Graphene Detail Spray on coated and non-coated vehicles.   Not every vehicle I touch ends up with Graphene Spray Coating, it is really up to the person on whether or not they want that or something else.  However, my personal vehicles will all be Graphene Spray Coated within the year along with my kids and their spouses.  This is a choice for the daily drivers and garage queens.

Whenever I find my next toy, that may not end get coated and may end up with Patriots wax on it.  It is all according to what I find with a leading contender being a '72 Stingray that has sat outside, uncovered for over 10 years.  I would love to bring it back to life and while not up to the standards of '71 Mach 1, it would make a nice play toy.  The sports car that my son-in-law is building may not may not end up being coated, that is up to him once it is completed.   The only we know for certain it that we'll have Adam's products on all of them. 

I agree with the guz,  no one washes their vehicle repeatedly with crazy heavy duty degreasers.

There are a few great youtubers out there, I’m not here to promote anyone, but they do more real world testing, with regular soaps, or true longevity tests.  These guys i trust and they are showing more real world scenarios,  plus i like testing, and I play with different things myself, as do most of us.

For example...On the previous version of Adams spray coating, it came out Black Friday 2019, so not the graphene, It has been on my daily driven 2001 Silverado for 8 months.  I have washed the truck twice per month, 1 bucket, Adam’s blue car shampoo, 10” wash pad, dried with the ultra plush drying towel, no toppers, no boost, no details spray...nothing.  And the coating (spray) is still beading like day 1, well day like 14, since I didn’t put water on it for a couple weeks.   It lives outside 24/7,  drives 50/50 country roads and high speed highways outside of Washington DC.  

Now, it was prepped, Clayed, 2 step compound and polish, prep spray, 1 layer of coating, 24hrs later, ceramic boost.  But that is all.

As far as the graphene coating,  I’ve been using it since it came out and its still holding up on another vehIcle just fine,  but its only been 3-4 months I think, and its doing great!

I absolutely love the new Graphene products. Did my 08 Harley truck with the Graphene Coating and it looks amazing !! 13 year old black paint that sits outside 24/7 and could not be happier. The water droplets are small and blows off the paint like nothing before. It was previously done with Adams Ceramic coating spray which looked awesome as well, and lasted well over a year with normal maintenance, Graphene just kicked it up to another level. Coating was easy to do, just very tedious as I wanted it to come out perfect, so not for a novice detailer, UV light helped a lot !!