Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adam's Polishes

ZaneHS

Hi Everyone,

I have recently purchased an Adam's Polishes kit from Amazon and I am excited to use everything.

I need just a general overview which products to use and when, that would be really helpful.

I will list all the Adam's products I purchased and any help would be greatly appreciated. (Quick FYI, I have 1x Black Tire dressing applicator, 1x MF Wash Mitt, 4x Edgeless Utility MF towel, 2x borderless grey Plush towel, 2x SST plush towel, 1x ultra plush drying towel, 2x red interior dressing applicator, FG and pressure washer)

HGG

DS

Mega Foam 

LIC

LC

ID

GC

Wheel & Tire Cleaner

TS

Welcome to the forum Zane.  You're off to a good start.  You're going to want to start with your tires and wheels,  a good scrubbing with the wheel and tire cleaner, followed up with a mega foam wash.  Dry with a good drying towel and using DS while you're drying it helps avoid water spots and adds some shine.  You can then finish up with the HGG. And then finish off your tires.  Tire Armor works the best for me.  Inside, I like to do the windows first with the glass cleaner, then I follow up with the ID on my dash and plastics, and any chrome inside.  I rarely use the Leather Cleaner because my interiors don't get real dirty (just me and my wife in our 70's)  but I use a lot of leather conditioner on my seats, arm rests, door panels, and especially the dash because it has a high SPF and protects against sun damage.  

You might want to invest in a couple of good brushes for the wheels and tires, and add more protection for the winter with a good wax like the Patriot or Ceramic Wax. Once you're comfortable with what you have, move up to a polisher or even just the hand polish, because that really makes a difference, and then onto the ceramics when you're ready.  Adam's has it all and we're here to help.

:welcomebanner:

• 1 month later...