Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do we clean seat belts with?

Chevy_Salon

Question

I have a what`s supposed to be a spill proof coffee mug, but some how it drips out of the lid occasionally and I got coffee drips on my seat belt. There are no visible stains on the belt because they are a dark brown color. There is just a coffee smell and I wish to clean it out. What product should I use to clean seat belts? Currently, I have Adam`s Interior Detailer spray, Leather and Interior Cleaner, and Leather Conditioner. Can any of these be used on seat belts or is there a better Adam`s product for seat belts?

7 answers to this question

14 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I'd recommend All Purpose Interior Cleaning Gel or Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, you'll probably get better results than what you have listed there.

Ok, I didn`t know there was Upholstery Cleaner. I did`nt even notice either of those cleaners in the store. Thanks for pointing them out.

The Upholstery Cleaner does a great job on seat belts, just be forewarned that if it is an older vehicle, you'll need to d the entire seatbelt.  Otherwise, the area you cleaned with stand out from the test of it.

I like to use a soft bristle brush and a little cleaner goes a long way.  You can also use a microfiber cloth that is barely damp with the cleaner and then follow up with dry microfiber.

14 hours ago, Chevy_Salon said:

Ok, I didn`t know there was Upholstery Cleaner. I did`nt even notice either of those cleaners in the store. Thanks for pointing them out.

You bet. Both are found here, https://adamspolishes.com/collections/vehicle-car-interior-cleaning. The Gel is one of my go-tos, super versatile and does a great job. The CUC is also great, you can't go wrong either way.