Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car bra scratches

NCL

Question

3 answers to this question

If it's the self healing type of Clear Bra, heat will remove the scratches: sun, heat gun, hair dryer. As for polishing, I'd recommend Adam's Polish using his White Foam Pad with your machine running at speed 2 or 3. You'll be more cleaning the bra than actually polishing it. Finish with Brilliant Glaze then Wax or apply Sealant overtop.

Clear bra is a great product, but not meant to last forever.  Depending on how badly scratched and/or discolored it is, you might do better to find a qualified company to replace it.  But Dave gave you some real good advice. 

On 1/31/2021 at 4:58 AM, BRZN said:

If it's the self healing type of Clear Bra, heat will remove the scratches: sun, heat gun, hair dryer. As for polishing, I'd recommend Adam's Polish using his White Foam Pad with your machine running at speed 2 or 3. You'll be more cleaning the bra than actually polishing it. Finish with Brilliant Glaze then Wax or apply Sealant overtop.

13 hours ago, Rich said:

Clear bra is a great product, but not meant to last forever.  Depending on how badly scratched and/or discolored it is, you might do better to find a qualified company to replace it.  But Dave gave you some real good advice. 

:iagree:

Dave and Rich are spot-on.  As usual, stick with the least aggressive approach that yields the result you want. 

I haven't seen it produced in years but, if you can find it, Adam's Clear Polish (designed and formulated for vinyl wraps and PPF) works well.

20210129_000428.jpg