Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Waterless Wash

Trap

Question

18 answers to this question

Hey Al, great question! You can absolutely use our regular Waterless Wash on a ceramic coated car, and I use it fairly often on mine. There isn't protection in our regular Waterless Wash, so you don't have to worry about buildup with it. I would say to use it up and then give CS3 or Ceramic Waterless a try when you need to restock 👍

I have used the regular waterless wash on the coated vehicles with no problem. I also use it around the house since it makes an excellent and easy to use cleaner.   We're getting close to spring time in South Carolina and I'll use Waterless Wash to clean the screen room.  The wife will use to to clean various outside items or things we put in the garage and will go outside.

Have to admit the more I use the Waterless Wash the more I am liking it. Works great for a quick spot free dry after hand drying the vehicle. 👍

Actually have to say I have been happy with all of the Adam's products I have tried so far.

Edited by Trap

Yes I have and it was great for cleaning also, when it has a light coat of dust on it from sitting or from a cruise out about. Just like having that super spot free clean look. 

Works great for anything I have used it for so far.

Waterless wash is my favorite product too! The Adams one is formulated quite well compared to competitors.

If you can't do a normal wash, it helps to hose down the car or wait for it to rain if the dirt is heavy. Also don't use waterless wash for bug droppings. Ask me how I know. 😭

19 hours ago, Sam Y said:

Waterless wash is my favorite product too! The Adams one is formulated quite well compared to competitors.

If you can't do a normal wash, it helps to hose down the car or wait for it to rain if the dirt is heavy. Also don't use waterless wash for bug droppings. Ask me how I know. 😭

Good to hear about the bug droppings, how does it work on the bugs

When I travel back and forth to Florida and deal with the Love Bugs, it works very well.  The Love Bugs will eat the paint on a vehicle if you don't clean them off quickly so I take plenty of towels and have had them so bad that after running down 301 around Ocala, I've stopped at the rest area to clean then off the vehicle.

I personally think Waterless Wash works fantastic to help remove the bugs,

after a little road trip! I keep a bottle in the trunk for that purpose and any other "road film" I might get on the way to a show or meet. Has way more lubricity that regular detail spray.

On 3/30/2021 at 7:03 PM, Trap said:

Good to hear about the bug droppings, how does it work on the bugs

I meant bird droppings. Don't use it for bird droppings or else your paint will be marred. I learned this lesson the hard way.

For bugs, it can easily get most bugs off but I've had some instances where I had to use Adam's bug remover. The bug remover works quite well but it's one of those "don't let it dry on your car or there could be problems" products so I try not to use it as much. I've found if the bug guts are dried up from the sun I eventually have to use bug remover.

Having a ceramic coat also helps tremendously. All the ceramic coated cars I have no longer need the bug removal.

I know I've already said this, but will say it again, the more I use Waterless Wash the more I like it, used it last night to clean up jeep after it got caught in a rain storm yesterday at work. I had just washed and used CS3 on it the day before. 

Cleaned all of the dirt and watermarks perfectly, took 15 - 20 minutes to clean it up.