Customer Service 866.965.0400

CS3 instead of Detail Spray

Trap

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Silverbugeye said:

For me the CS3 can get streaky if you use too much. A little does go a long way as a drying aid.

I haven’t figured out the best way to use it as a waterless wash without being streaky.

A few tips...use less product, two towels (at least) with one to apply, the other remove, and avoid using in direct sunlight. That should help. The type and how you care for your towels may also be culprits - what do you use and how do you maintain?

On 2/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, Silverbugeye said:

For me the CS3 can get streaky if you use too much. A little does go a long way as a drying aid.

I haven’t figured out the best way to use it as a waterless wash without being streaky.

How I use it as a waterless wash is with 2 towels. I first spray a panel with cs3 a god amount. Then I use my cleaning towel which is usually a 350 count super soft newish towel. Once I remove the dirt and grime, I use a 500 count towel to polish the panel to a high gloss with no streaks. Each Panel I get a new side of the towel and new side of the polishing towel. No scratches no swirls if you do it right plus the big benefit of using CS3 is the protection left behind.

Now that all the Graphene stuff is out, Im waiting on a replacement for CS3. I'm absolutely getting the Detail spray to replace standard detail spray. I like the idea of having some protection when I dry or light clean.

Edited by Mantis