Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Products and Mystery Madness!

Dan@Adams

You may have noticed we launched some new products onto the website yesterday afternoon, as well as Mystery Madness, with all sorts of different mystery boxes, buckets, crates, stools, etc! 

First up is product that many have been requesting for quite some time, Adam's Water Spot Remover! This is a very effective cleaner, but keep in mind it does have acid actives in it, so wear gloves and make sure to review the product video before use!
adams_polishes_water_spot_remover_banner

Product Video: 

We also introduced a new formula update to one of our most popular products, CS3. The short answer for what is different about it - we made everything about it better with a few simple tweaks to the formula. The longer answer from our chemist: "We adjusted the ratio of cleaners to protectors to make it slicker, even glossier, less prone to streaking, and more durability." It should reliably last up to 2-3 months now per application. The scent was updated a bit as well, mixing passion fruit into the original pineapple orchid scent, to help distinguish the formula update too. 
adams_polishes_cs3_banner_001_1680x768.p

A few new detailing accessories were added to the site as well! First up is the Adam's Rolling Wheel Detailing Stand. This high quality powder coated stand will make the process of cleaning and ceramic coating your wheels much easier. It can accommodate 14" to 22" wheels, and the rollers can be tilted to prevent the wheel and tire from tipping over. This one will save you time and effort when coating wheels!
adams_polishes_wheel_roller_product_phot

Then we also added a new Handheld Dual LED/UV Flashlight. This rechargeable light has 3 different shades of white on the color spectrum, as well as UV mode for using any of our coatings with our UV Tracer Technology. 

adams_polishes_handheld_color_match_ligh

You can find these items and more, plus all of our mystery box options under the New Products section of the website. Make sure to use code SAVE for 15% off of your order, excluding mystery items.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!

On 2/23/2021 at 10:30 PM, TheWolf said:

I need a little bigger Rolling Wheel Stand for these monsters!  :D

12.jpg

How big are those? 35's or 37's? My Rolling Wheel Detailing Stand will be here Saturday, and I'll measure how tall it is. As long as a little bit of the sidewall touches the top roller (without the wheel contacting anything) it should be ok.

22 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

How big are those? 35's or 37's? My Rolling Wheel Detailing Stand will be here Saturday, and I'll measure how tall it is. As long as a little bit of the sidewall touches the top roller (without the wheel contacting anything) it should be ok.

35's.  Thank you Tyger!

To the members who have been able to test the Water Spot Remover:

I have a couple of older vehicles coming in and one has factory original decals from the late 70's.  One decal pretty much covers the hood and has water spots etched on it, the paint is dark blue and the decals are gold.  With older vehicles decal, I usually stick with Revive Hand Polish and could never get the water spots off, if there were any.  Has anyone tested the Water Spot Remover on old decals?  If so, how were the results.

3 hours ago, RayS said:

To the members who have been able to test the Water Spot Remover:

I have a couple of older vehicles coming in and one has factory original decals from the late 70's.  One decal pretty much covers the hood and has water spots etched on it, the paint is dark blue and the decals are gold.  With older vehicles decal, I usually stick with Revive Hand Polish and could never get the water spots off, if there were any.  Has anyone tested the Water Spot Remover on old decals?  If so, how were the results.

I haven't used it yet. But my gut tells me not to use it on more delicate surfaces like old decals given its high acidic formula. I've been wrong before, so hopefully someone else can chime in and clarify either way.

10 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I haven't used it yet. But my gut tells me not to use it on more delicate surfaces like old decals given its high acidic formula. I've been wrong before, so hopefully someone else can chime in and clarify either way.

I would agree with your assessment @falcaineer. I would do a small test area @RayS, and stay away from the edges of the vinyl decal, where it could possibly weaken the adhesive underneath as well, especially since the vinyl is 30+ years old.