Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hybrid Drying Towel vs. Ultra Plush Drying Towel

mjshaw130

Question

Hi guys,

I have been using the ultra plush for awhile now and need to order another, but saw this hybrid drying towel. Only difference I see is over a thousand GSM vs the ultra plus which ius in the 500's. Which one is the better way to go for drying? Dont really know the difference or how to compare. I also have the waffle weave original drying towels from adams, tried using those today. Literally didnt pick up ANY water at all, just moved it around haha, guess I have a new rag for when I do my next oil change!

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

I haven't used the new hybrid one yet, but I have it and I'm looking forward to it. As for the old waffle weave one, the Great White, how did you wash it before?

Oh god hell if I know, I have had those for so long haha. Those are the original weave drying towels. The ultra plush is great but it is starting to get torn up over years of strings getting caught in mirrors and edges of plastic pieces on my truck. Usual wear and tear. I am placing an order tonight just dont know which way to go, hybrid or ultra plus. Hmmmmmmm.