Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Detail Spray

Mantis

Question

I saw the videos and think this is a very nice product. I still have about 1/4 gallon left and a full filled bottle of Detail spray now which I absolutely love using for touch ups after a wash. I have a black car and water spots suck . I use a blower and get all the cracks but water always finds it's way out about an hour after a wash while it's sitting in the garage. 

So I use Detail spray and a 500 count microfiber super soft towel to do some light touch ups.

I also use Detail spray as a drying agent and as a topper for a night out to get that incredible shine. I'm spray ceramic coated and want to go full graphene so this product looks to be pretty awesome.

Who is already using it?

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I saw the videos and think this is a very nice product. I still have about 1/4 gallon left and a full filled bottle of Detail spray now which I absolutely love using for touch ups after a wash. I have a black car and water spots suck . I use a blower and get all the cracks but water always finds it's way out about an hour after a wash while it's sitting in the garage. 

So I use Detail spray and a 500 count microfiber super soft towel to do some light touch ups.

I also use Detail spray as a drying agent and as a topper for a night out to get that incredible shine. I'm spray ceramic coated and want to go full graphene so this product looks to be pretty awesome.

Who is already using it?

I believe you'll find multiple of us using the Graphene Detail Spray and still using the regular Detail Spray.  I have been working on a Jeep for the last two days doing a full strip and polish and my go to when doing claying and polishing is regular Detail Spray.  It works great, smells good and I know exactly how it is going to react and work with the clay and polishing, no need to change.  Not every person getting their vehicle done wants to go with a ceramic coating, so I still do multiple vehicles with Americana and Ceramic Paste Wax and if it is a white vehicle, then I usually H20 Guard and Gloss.