Customer Service 866.965.0400

For Best Protection, What do I apply Over Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating?

melon

Question

This is a protection based question, not shine related.  I live in Las Vegas and the brutal summer sun is only a couple of months away. 

I applied graphene ceramic spray 3-4 months ago and will reapply soon.  I usually wash weekly and always use a spray wax or detail spray afterwards.  I have a full arsenal of Adams products in my garage.   For the best protection against the desert sun, which is the best product to apply after I wash my car? 

GDS (Graphene Detail Spray)?  This is what I have been using lately, but will it help protect against the sun?

H2OGG- Can I rotate this in every few washes?

Spray wax?  This is what I used weekly before I discovered the graphene products.

Thanks for any advice.

8 answers to this question

Everything you mentioned will work fine.

However things like GDS, Ceramic Boost, CS3, would be the best.

You absolutely can apply the Spray coating every few months. I remember Adam actually talking about that in a video

Sun and heat actually help in the curing process as well, just fyi

Edited by Nickfire20

On 3/29/2021 at 9:18 PM, melon said:

This is a protection based question, not shine related.  I live in Las Vegas and the brutal summer sun is only a couple of months away. 

I applied graphene ceramic spray 3-4 months ago and will reapply soon.  I usually wash weekly and always use a spray wax or detail spray afterwards.  I have a full arsenal of Adams products in my garage.   For the best protection against the desert sun, which is the best product to apply after I wash my car? 

GDS (Graphene Detail Spray)?  This is what I have been using lately, but will it help protect against the sun?

H2OGG- Can I rotate this in every few washes?

Spray wax?  This is what I used weekly before I discovered the graphene products.

Thanks for any advice.

Sounds like you have a good plan, I would use the H2O every 3 or 4 washes. No need for Spray Wax, it will mess with the hydrophobic properties that you get with SI02 products.