Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking In

TheTourVan

Not new to being a detailing hobbyist or Adams products, but new to the forum and been out of my hobby for about a decade as careers take over.  Been getting back into it and after taking a look around this forum, enjoyed what I saw.  

Happy to be here.

Welcome to the Forum.  It looks like you have a couple of candidates for a variety of options.  I'm still of the opinion that nothing looks better on white than H20 Guard and Gloss and for black, Graphene Ceramic would be my choice.

Welcome to the forum!  I have both white and black vehicles as well, and while black looks great when it's all shined up, it's hard to get that look on white. I use the Graphene Ceramic Spray and Graphene Detail Spray and my white looks better than it ever has.  Nice vehicles!!  

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum!  I have both white and black vehicles as well, and while black looks great when it's all shined up, it's hard to get that look on white. I use the Graphene Ceramic Spray and Graphene Detail Spray and my white looks better than it ever has.  Nice vehicles!!  

That is what has been going on the 430i recently and I love the look.