Customer Service 866.965.0400

On 5/12/2022 at 11:15 AM, ProudBoy215 said:

I wish you guys were able to do this class not only in person but simultaneously have like a camera crew and offer Video training classes for people that live far away. Idk. I’m sure it was talked about before you started this side venture

Appreciate the feedback. It's definitely designed as in-person. Being able to ensure students are doing things properly and getting the results we are looking for would be extremely difficult remotely and via camera, and since a certificate is awarded we need to be able to do so. We've had students from around the world - someone is coming from London this week to our class in Anaheim, and 2 from Canada next month - so if you're ever willing to travel, we'd love to have you.

• 2 months later...

As of this post, we now have a wait-list for 3 of the 5 remaining classes this year. The only classes with openings, and they are limited, are August 20-21 and November 12-13, both in Anaheim, CA. We've had a handful of forum members attend and we'd love to host you, too. Sign up now to reserve your spot, or you can be added to a wait-list. 

I promise it's worth the trip and investment!

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/shine-academy

• 4 months later...

2023 dates are now available! 

We've crossed the 200 student threshold and have welcomed students from around the world including the UK, Canada, and Panama, and across the US from Alaska to California, Vermont to Florida, and everywhere in between.

Come and join us!!

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/shine-academy

• 6 months later...