Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Cannon

Will_Cog

Question

I have the Adam's foam cannon and I'm using it with mega foam. I fill the cannon almost full and always seem to run out of water in the cannon before I can finish foaming the car. I do have the nozzle set to the max for the most foam but is that normal? My car isn't big it's a 370Z.  Do other people experience the same thing?

6 answers to this question

Will I have used the foam cannon now for over a few years and on all different sizes of cars and I usually have 1/4 left after covering the car completely.  I then dump the remainder in my wash bucket.  I have several cars that have more surface than the Z.  Not sure why this is happening to you

Mine is an older Adam's foam cannon but I can completely foam my Silverado with a full bottle. How does the foam look while spraying? I have another Adams's cannon that I have to twist the knob to the left a little then back to the right to "activate" the foam. If I don't do this it is a very watery solution. This is why I got a second cannon. 

26 minutes ago, Will_Cog said:

@chops1sc The foam in nice and thick. I'm just using a electric pressure washer, maybe that's why? Thanks for answering. 

I use an electric PW as well so I don't believe that is the issue. It almost sounds like the orifice is missing so it is just sucking everything out.

Maybe your foam is a bit too thick. Maybe adjust your dilution or your spray nozzles. 

They recommend like 2 drops in a full water foam cannon.

I use like 3/4 water and 1/8 mega foam. My nozzles is around half way soap/water. And my fan pattern is kinda tight, not a straight line but maybe a 20 degree fan arc. 

Works for my entire Tahoe sized vehicles.