Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's dig into CS3.

Mantis

Question

Hello everyone,

I have been using CS3 since it came out. I have used it in all the ways you can. However I would like to know exactly what is expected out of it's protection abilities? 

I use it as a drying aid, it's incredible at this job. I stopped using Detail spray as I would much prefer to have a little protection added instead of just a great shine like Detail spray.

I use it as a topper on top of a Ceramic Spray coating. But this is where I question it's durability, what should I expect it to last? I remember being told 1 month or a few weeks. I just wanna make sure I'm using it properly and not expecting more out of it than it offers.

I use it as a waterless wash. If My car is just dusty, I will use the CS3 as my waterless wash instead of Waterless wash. I love how it works , smells and feels. I feel safe using it.

So I'd like to learn more about CS3 or if when I run out of CS3 if it would be wise to move into the Graphene Detail spray. Would that product offer more protection over CS3? 

As I use Cs3 , would Graphene Detail spray be a direct replacement product or should you divide your need duties between CS3 and Graphene Detail Spray?

Thanks up front

4 answers to this question

I have my rides Graphene Spray Coated, and before they came out with the GDS, I was using the CS3.  But once the GDS came out, I switched and never looked back. I personally think it was a good improvement over the CS3 as far as shine.  I use it as a drying aid every time I wash the car and haven't found any build up or high spots.  It's my go to.  

Since I bought CS3 and Ceramic Waterless Wash in the gallon, I'm using them as both a drying aid and when the vehicles need a bit more than a touch up.  The Graphene Detail Spray is what I use when I want the vehicle to look real good before going for a drive.  I like the appearance of GDS it gives it depth and a wet look and it does last longer than what Brilliant Glaze did with Paint Sealant.

All three are excellent products and I have not noticed any build up with any of them.  However, I am only using the CS3 or Waterless Wash every 2-4 weeks, so others may have different experiences.

If it it still working and you like it so much then keep on using it.  It was updated not long ago.  The difference is that you won't not be able to use GDS as a waterless wash but it is also a great product.  I would say by a bottle of GDS and see if you like it.  Or wait for the graphene version of CS3 which I am sure is in the works.  

Thanks guys,

CS3 is absolutely my favorite Adams product. I like everything they make but CS3 is a special product. In ways I don't want anyone to touch it and possibly make is worse. It's such a good product. If Graphene does in fact make it better in the future, I'm all in.

Anyway I have a Pitch Black car and I don't like to not put something on it after every wash which is usually once a week. I have not noticed any build up but I will use Detail Spray on bi weeks so I'm not using CS3 every wash. My car beads water so well when I wash it the soap beads off while I use the foam cannon and when I'm hand washing. It's kinda cool as it's beading so well. Rinsing is a breeze as the soap just falls right off.