Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Spray

Fit08

Just completed my wife's little pumpkin Scion IQ, burnt orange color with Adams Graphene spray. Did the full meal deal.

1) remove rim caps and wash rims and caps as well as and tires.

2) rinse entire car

3) foam cannon car

4) two bucket wash

5) rinse

6) into garage, dry windows

7) start clay mitt process

😎 clean rubber and plastic trims with RTC and then prep

9) prep most of the car. Opps forgot drivers side, to late on we go....

10) Graphene Coating spray

a) easy on

b) easy off, but you need very good lighting to see rainbow. I was able (I believe) to find the sweet spot on removal time as it seemed to work out!

c) The gloss is just UNREAL FOLKS!!!!!!!!

11) did steel rims and hub caps as well. Wanting to get a little black back on steel rims. Some rust, but over it we went. 

12) tire shine

I can't say enough how well it turned out. I was so scattered brain at first as there is a little more to keep in mind when using this product from a prep stand point. Well worth it for sure.

Photos, yes I know, but really they don't do any justice at all, and those who have used this product know the results are stellar usually!!

It's great stuff.  Came out of the store tonight and apparently it had rained while I was inside.  The whole car looked like bubble wrap it was so beaded.  Love the Graphene line. 

Yes agreed, I'm going the Graphene line moving forward. But I will have to ask, I see you and Freelance or falconeer used Paint sealant and H2o on white. Is this still the best for white or is the graphene a better step yet in terms of gloss?

Until Graphene came out there is was no question in my mind that H20 was the go to product for White.  Now, I'm leaning toward Graphene for the longevity.  The thing is that for clients who don't want the expense of Graphene the H20 still makes a while vehicle look gorgeous.  Understand that Graphene and H20 give white vehicles a different look, they are both outstanding, so it is really a client choice.

17 hours ago, Fit08 said:

Yes agreed, I'm going the Graphene line moving forward. But I will have to ask, I see you and Freelance or falconeer used Paint sealant and H2o on white. Is this still the best for white or is the graphene a better step yet in terms of gloss?

I've said it for years...think I converted @RayS!...I have yet to find a better combo on white than PS and HGG. Simply put, it pops.

I've been using Americana wax on my wife's white MB GLK350 that gives it a nice glow but now I'm thinking of moving to something else. On the bubble between PS and HGG or moving to a ceramic spray. Given that it is not driven very often it is really a science project for what protection goes on. 

12 hours ago, tomsch63 said:

I've been using Americana wax on my wife's white MB GLK350 that gives it a nice glow but now I'm thinking of moving to something else. On the bubble between PS and HGG or moving to a ceramic spray. Given that it is not driven very often it is really a science project for what protection goes on. 

Try the Graphene Ceramic Spray.  Or even just start maintaining your wax with CS3 or Graphene Detail Spray.  That might be all you'll need to get the shine you're looking for, but no matter what you do,  you won't get the best results without proper prep.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2021 at 12:56 AM, Rich said:

Try the Graphene Ceramic Spray.  Or even just start maintaining your wax with CS3 or Graphene Detail Spray.  That might be all you'll need to get the shine you're looking for, but no matter what you do,  you won't get the best results without proper prep.  

Good advice for those of us who don't use ceramic as the main protection and shine. Both of my show cars get Patriot/Brilliant Glaze but my 2 trucks which are outside 24/7 get ceramic soap and detail spray, Adams of course. Also try Slick and Slide. It's just like using ceramic products, if don't use ceramic as mentioned, as your main product.