Customer Service 866.965.0400

Weekend Vehicles: Toyota and Cam-Am

RayS

Question

The weekend brought a few vehicles to keep me occupied.   First up was a Toyota Yaris and if it wasn't for the decal on the back, I probably wouldn't not have done much with it.  Being that it came from Green Bay and is also red, I couldn't help myself.  The paint itself is not on the best shape and in places the clear coat is failing.  It got cleaned up and the important thing was the head lights which needed restoration.  As you'll be able to see in the 3rd picture the clean coat is gone on the roof of the car.  As the owner says, it is paid for, it runs good, gets good mileage and hasn't required any maintenance beyond oil changes, tires and breaks.

The second vehicle was a Can-Am - the details are below the Toyota pictures.

IMG_0960.JPGIMG_0961.JPGIMG_0962.JPG

Can-AM:

While I have been able to do multiple bikes, this was the first Can-Am.  Compared to a bike with an exposed engine, this was a bit easier.  However, there are are so many body panels and of every shape and design that it takes bit to got them all.  There are multiple types of panels from painted, to gloss, matt and standard trim.  It took me a while to figure out what order to attack things, but once I got rolling, it came together rather well.

The first picture shows the different types of parts and materials that are on the Can-Am.  The second picture shows the entire bike.

The owner of the Can-Am was pleased with the way it came out and hopefully he'll bring me his Supra to do. 

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

Edited by RayS

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet