Customer Service 866.965.0400

No Social Media

So, explain to us old dudes who don't have Facegram, Instasnap, Tweeter, etc etc, how we go about buying "Just In" products before they are snapped up like an X Box at Christmas time ! ? I swear I get on the website daily and to many times I see SOLD OUT. Many things are put out on social media before its listed online, so if you not dialed in 24/7/365 you miss out. So tell us how someone buys the cool things if you don't have a social media account ? I'm 58 so old enough to know what goes on out there. Just don't feel the need to let the world know I had oatmeal for breakfast, I'll tell you if I need to, but would be cool to find out products before there gone. :D

I dont have FB,twitter or insta (and like to think im not old 😬)..what i have been doing the past few years is googling adams polishes. U can bring up there up to date webpage.  Only issue is for notifiactions…u have to refresh the page to see whats new.  I usually keep that oage open on my ohond broswer and refresh it a few times a day! 

I do not have any social media accounts either. And never will. 
I have come to the realization that I am going to miss out on things. It was(is) frustrating but it is what the world has come to. It’s sad when you walk into store to make a purchase and the customer service person tells you to hold on while they take a phone call and answer questions. Or you walk into your coffee establishment to place an order and you have to wait while they make online orders. So frustrating. ….

But I digress. That’s why I love Adam’s though. I have heard stories of customers walking into the store and they bend over backwards for them. And they continue that with the online orders also. 

Another close to old at 59 who has lives and breaths computers and understands security and EULA's. I can say that I used to have instagram until it was bought by Facebook and then it had to go away.  Like others, I know that miss out on things, but I also realize that there are more important items to worry about such as my family and financial security.  

Thankfully we still have this forum and I belong to a couple others like it.  Unfortunately, several I used to participate in moved entirely to Facebook and that ended my participation. 

I will tell you that there is a instragram-crawler that you can install and without having an account it will alert you when specific topics come up.

• 2 weeks later...

So yesterdays sale is a good example of what I mentioned above. 4th of July Sale (THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED !!) starts yesterday, runs through Sunday. Black t-shirts sold out in an hour, grey in 3 !! OMG :eek:. How does that happen ? More coming before Sunday ?

I received the email before they posted on Instagram I think. When I ordered, a few sizes were sold out on shirts but most sizes were still available. I don't need anymore black or grey shirts though so I didn't spend much time looking at them. 

2 hours ago, 07stanggt said:

Black t-shirts sold out in an hour, grey in 3 !! OMG :eek:. How does that happen ? 

Limited supply and limited editions are done on purpose in order to create demand, get even more people to pay attention to sales, etc.

On 6/29/2021 at 7:58 AM, RacerX said:

Limited supply and limited editions are done on purpose in order to create demand, get even more people to pay attention to sales, etc.

Which is one of the reasons I pay no attention to swag.  I'm here for the detailing products and long for the good old days when that's about all that was sold by Adam's.