Customer Service 866.965.0400

CS3

daddy goku

Question

6 answers to this question

CS3 is a versatile product that in my opinion is Adams' best work. I have used it as a waterless wash which is what it was actually designed for but also have used it as a drying aid and detail spray.

When I'm using it as a Waterless wash, the Waffle towels are great. Probably the best way to use CS3 is with these towels and this job.

Now when I'm using it as a detail spray, I like a more plush towel towel like the borderless Gray Plush towels.

When using as a drying aid , I use the Jumbo Plush drying towel. It works extremely well and leaves the car so nicely smooth. It works so well as a drying agent.

Before Graphene Detail spray, I used CS3 for all these uses. Now it's really back to just being a Waterless wash product and I use Graphene Detail spray for a drying aid and detail spray. 

On 7/6/2021 at 7:10 AM, Mantis said:

CS3 is a versatile product that in my opinion is Adams' best work. I have used it as a waterless wash which is what it was actually designed for but also have used it as a drying aid and detail spray.

When I'm using it as a Waterless wash, the Waffle towels are great. Probably the best way to use CS3 is with these towels and this job.

Now when I'm using it as a detail spray, I like a more plush towel towel like the borderless Gray Plush towels.

When using as a drying aid , I use the Jumbo Plush drying towel. It works extremely well and leaves the car so nicely smooth. It works so well as a drying agent.

Before Graphene Detail spray, I used CS3 for all these uses. Now it's really back to just being a Waterless wash product and I use Graphene Detail spray for a drying aid and detail spray. 

I agree CS3 is a great product in a line up that has many great standouts. I’ve been impressed with it for a couple areas that aren’t really commonly thought of and that is engine bay and door jambs. It seems to excel at bringing that wow factor or pop to both. I used it as a drying aid as well and I agree it’s great at that too and the slickness is serious. I have even used it on weathertech mats and exterior plastics to give them some dark luster and it seems to work well there too. It’s similar to Detail Spray and even Rinseless for me where I find a ton of uses for them.

Keep in mind that Waterless Wash or CS3 works on many items around the house.  I use one or the other for cleaning the furniture on the screen room, doing the inside of the garage door.  For the outside of the garage door I had used Wash & Wax the last couple of years and tried Wash & Coat this year and it worked very well.