Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Detail Spray

Mantis

Question

Hello everyone,

If you haven't picked this up yet, What are you waiting for? I got this just this week and tried it out Friday night after a maintenance wash on my car. I have a black car and I like to use a the of detail spray as a drying agent and a touch up after it's dry and blown. When you blow out the cracks with a leaf blower, water will make some water marks that need to be touched up. I like going over the car with a spray to give the car it's final touch up. Graphene detail spray might just be the very best i've used for this WOW the Glide of your towel is simply amazing. The Slickness is off the charts. It blows away regular detail spray and it's working on replacing CS3 for these 2 jobs which I currently use for these jobs.

Thumbs up Adams, best detail spray ever.

1 answer to this question

Second time using Graphene Detail spray and I'm getting a Gallon of this stuff. It's by far the very best detail spray I have ever used by anyone. WOW guys what a home run product. 

If you ever used CS3 as a detail spray, when you apply it, you get this smooth gliding thick feeling. Like it's a buttery wax. It goes on so silky smooth and makes you feel like your applying something great. This new to me Graphene Detail spray has a very similar feeling. Nothing like the old regular Detail spray which has a nice slickness to it but not on this level, not even close.