Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam PLEASE...Bring Back Finish/Correction Polish!!

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...Please please please...bring back the Finishing Polish (white) and the Correction Polish (orange).  The new products DO NOT replace these.  They are not better.  

Weekend at the spa for this girl and I'm getting low on my old Finishing Polish.

IMG_4045.thumb.jpeg.eed8b0e465f82c5992830b83c722a525.jpeg

Edited by galaxy

8 hours ago, galaxy said:

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...Please please please...bring back the Finishing Polish (white) and the Correction Polish (orange).  The new products DO NOT replace these.  They are not better.  

FWIW, @falcaineer, I agree.  Everything is ceramic coated, so I'm not polishing as often, but I do miss the orange and white combo of Correcting and Finishing Polish.

• 3 months later...
On 6/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, Norton said:

FWIW, @falcaineer, I agree.  Everything is ceramic coated, so I'm not polishing as often, but I do miss the orange and white combo of Correcting and Finishing Polish.

I don't believe your thread will get enough attention. But this seems to be the sentiment amongst most people using the new stuff. BRING BACK THE OLD!!! I'm on the last couple of bottles as well and after reading some of the reviews, I may look elsewhere to replace these. Not sure why they took a step backwards.

2 hours ago, clg82 said:

I don't believe your thread will get enough attention. But this seems to be the sentiment amongst most people using the new stuff. BRING BACK THE OLD!!! I'm on the last couple of bottles as well and after reading some of the reviews, I may look elsewhere to replace these. Not sure why they took a step backwards.

It's not my thread, but I agree with your sentiment.

The old Orange was a great product - often all that was needed.

You could use it with a drop or 2 of Blue Heavy Correcting or a drop or 2 of White to achieve astounding results easily & quickly.

I have a Detailing business & the new process is way too slow. 2 or 3 passes often to get the same results & almost always have to use the white to finish.

I like Adams Products but when i run out of the old Orange & Blue Heavy Correcting I'm likely looking for replacements elsewhere.

For me it's a matter of time- just can't be going over & over panels with Polish that doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Just did this job on my sons '12 Mustang.  It was in good shape, but needed that something "extra" to get it perfect.  I test/tried the new Compound/Polish combo in many sections with varying techniques and finally threw it in the trash.  I have plenty of Orange, but after this job, I am now forced into rationing my White.  

Adam...if you're reading this...I agree with Bryan above...Once I'm out of my current Finishing Polish, I will be leaving.  Most likely return to the McGuiars M105/205 combo.  Sorry guys, but the new stuff just doesn't do the job nor finish out near as good as the old.  

IMG_4649.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

IMG_4647.jpeg

On 10/13/2021 at 7:01 PM, galaxy said:

Just did this job on my sons '12 Mustang.  It was in good shape, but needed that something "extra" to get it perfect.  I test/tried the new Compound/Polish combo in many sections with varying techniques and finally threw it in the trash.  I have plenty of Orange, but after this job, I am now forced into rationing my White.  

Adam...if you're reading this...I agree with Bryan above...Once I'm out of my current Finishing Polish, I will be leaving.  Most likely return to the McGuiars M105/205 combo.  Sorry guys, but the new stuff just doesn't do the job nor finish out near as good as the old.  

IMG_4649.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

IMG_4647.jpeg

I will second that as well 

Here are some orange/white Adams polishing one two punch pics

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG