Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best product for exterior vinyl?

aurik

Question

The topic says it all -- what do you recommend I use on exterior vinyl?  I just installed a hard-rolling tonneau cover on my Raptor (Bakflip Revolver X4s), it's vinyl-covered aluminum, and I want to find something to protect it with to keep it supple and protect it from the harsh UV we get here in Colorado.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, aurik said:

The topic says it all -- what do you recommend I use on exterior vinyl?  I just installed a hard-rolling tonneau cover on my Raptor (Bakflip Revolver X4s), it's vinyl-covered aluminum, and I want to find something to protect it with to keep it supple and protect it from the harsh UV we get here in Colorado.

VRT is my product of choice.  I've used it to improve the appearance and protect my vehicles' Vinyl, Rubber, and Trim, along with my hot tub covers, for a decade.

Graphene Tire Dressing is another option.  In my experience, however, it looks and works better on tires than vinyl.

9 hours ago, aurik said:

My hard rollup tonneau has the regular Ceramic Spray Coating on it only because I did it before the Graphene Ceramic Spray came out.  The son-in-laws has Graphene Ceramic Spray and both look exceptional and it lasts a long time.    Prior to the Spray Coatings, I used VRT and since going over to the Spray coatings for the tonneau covers I have not used VRT on any that I have done.