Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to use?

G in AR

I’ve used VRT on my Jeep hardtop in the past, but used the wax this year. What’s best for a 20 yo Jeep hard top? Also-love love the vrt in all plastic and rubber on the rest of the same Jeep. Do you have a product for conditioning and UV protection for a 65 mustang convertible top? I really trust your products and want to use the right thing. 

Adam's sells a kit, Adam's Fabric Protector Kit, and it has positive reviews along with some negative reviews.  Over the years that I've been doing various tops from my old CJ5, tonneau covers and convertible tops, which have mostly been on Mustangs, I have yet to find one product and than do every top or cover.

I keep three products in stock, Adam's Fabric Protector, Ragg Top and 303 Aerospace convertible top cleaner and conditioner.  In my opinion all three do an outstanding job on the fabrics the compatible with and do ok to poor on the the ones they are not compatible with.  The only way to know which one is going to do the best job on your top is to do a test spot.  

For interior fabric, I have yet to come across any fabric that the Adam's Fabric Protector had a problem with and if you have leather, the Adam's Leather Conditioner is the best I've ever used on leather seats, consoles and dashes.  

• 3 weeks later...